Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just home 20:40 - Mar 9 with 1561 viewsSitfcB

…not been many times getting back disappointed and glad because I hate it.

Shame we haven’t got a game midweek to put it right.

Do find it hard to be too down though after 6 wins in a row and the position we’re in.

On to Wednesday next week, be another tough game.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just home on 20:43 - Mar 9 with 1500 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wednesday when we haven't got a midweek ... oh, yes, I see.

I think the manner of it left a particularly bitter taste but, as you say, far better than being numb to it because it happens so regularly.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just home on 20:58 - Mar 9 with 1421 viewsSitfcB

Just home on 20:43 - Mar 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Wednesday when we haven't got a midweek ... oh, yes, I see.

I think the manner of it left a particularly bitter taste but, as you say, far better than being numb to it because it happens so regularly.

Yeah, disgusting way to lose it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just home on 21:01 - Mar 9 with 1409 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It isn't Cardiff who have won this game. It is us who have lost it. We have beaten ourselves today. Total fook-up.

Our central defence today
Just home on 21:25 - Mar 9 with 1295 viewsWicklowBlue

Just home on 21:01 - Mar 9 by Mach_foreignBlue

It isn't Cardiff who have won this game. It is us who have lost it. We have beaten ourselves today. Total fook-up.

Our central defence today

That could be taken as a positive, in that we weren't outplayed we just weren't ourselves. I'm sure McK and the coaches will review and demand improvements going forward. Still lots to play for not over by any means whatsoever.

Also glad there is no midweek game, its been a punishing schedule, need to rest, recuperate and get some time on the training pitch.
Just home on 21:53 - Mar 9 with 1156 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Just home on 21:25 - Mar 9 by WicklowBlue

That could be taken as a positive, in that we weren't outplayed we just weren't ourselves. I'm sure McK and the coaches will review and demand improvements going forward. Still lots to play for not over by any means whatsoever.

Also glad there is no midweek game, its been a punishing schedule, need to rest, recuperate and get some time on the training pitch.

Our central defence makes me very worried for the Norwich game. Their forwards have been very good in the last couple of months and we concede far too many goals.

Norwich will beat us I am afraid. Please I want to be wrong.
Just home on 22:03 - Mar 9 with 1098 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just home on 21:53 - Mar 9 by Mach_foreignBlue

Our central defence makes me very worried for the Norwich game. Their forwards have been very good in the last couple of months and we concede far too many goals.

Norwich will beat us I am afraid. Please I want to be wrong.

It's time for you to make positive affirmations your friend Mach.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just home on 22:37 - Mar 9 with 965 viewsMeadowlark

Staying down West tonight, so a few beers and time to contemplate. We weren't very good today. Our long term defensive weaknesses were exploited. Moore's goal was well taken but it was if not against the run of play, definitely not as a result of us being in command.
After that, we tried to defend and stopped trying to play, which, with our defensive record is suicidal.
Our play out from Hladky was too laboured. Was Morsy trying to avoid a card?
I am on record here as stating that it appears that our defenders do not talk to each other, especially when heading loose balls when they could be held.
However, we cannot win every match. I have been to nearly every match, home and away since KM arrived and we will get an occasional blip. As Morsy has already said, we always come back stronger.
After 56 years following the Town, I'm enjoying (nearly) every minute!
COYB.
Just home on 23:11 - Mar 9 with 853 viewsFoD_Blue

I'm taking not having a midweek game as a positive.

After a very long week travelling to Plymouth, then a midweek home game and then travelling again to Cardiff the players need a rest. Today's performance looked fatigued and im sure that despite having much better travel arrangements than us supporters, it does take it out of the players.

The win against Bristol City was a huge effort by the team to come back from behind twice, that could have easily been another two points dropped.

We have spent the whole season keeping the pace with teams who are far better equipped than us, which must be sapping for the players.

Time to have a bit of a rest, get the Sheff Weds game out of the way, and then for those who can, to recharge during the international break for the final 8 game run-in.

Whatever happens from here, it's been an amazing season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024