Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in 11:02 - Mar 10 with 700 viewsKeno

I wonder if McKenna will be linked with W .....atford

The link with Ed and Elton makes this a worrying link
[Post edited 10 Mar 11:05]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:04 - Mar 10 with 678 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Wigan? or Walsall?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:06 - Mar 10 with 649 viewsKeno

Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:04 - Mar 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Wigan? or Walsall?

worry mate, so distraught at the thought I couldn't bring myself to type it

Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:15 - Mar 10 with 627 viewsMattinLondon

Could be worse…in some parallel universe, Evans is still in charge. Neil Harris had just successfully guided the team to within six points of the L1 playoffs only for him to resign and go to Millwall. Parts of the stadium have been closed down due to Health & Safety concerns and Evans have just released a new 5 point plan - some fans are claiming how lucky we are to have him and that we should be lucky that he didn’t sell-up to Gamechanger (who would have turned us into some sort of franchise).
Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:19 - Mar 10 with 598 viewsDJR

We've lost a game, no one will want McKenna now.
Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:19 - Mar 10 with 595 viewsKeno

Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:15 - Mar 10 by MattinLondon

Could be worse…in some parallel universe, Evans is still in charge. Neil Harris had just successfully guided the team to within six points of the L1 playoffs only for him to resign and go to Millwall. Parts of the stadium have been closed down due to Health & Safety concerns and Evans have just released a new 5 point plan - some fans are claiming how lucky we are to have him and that we should be lucky that he didn’t sell-up to Gamechanger (who would have turned us into some sort of franchise).

Chilling thought isnt it

Lest we forget Evans promised us he''d get us out and the championship and I actually think there was a real danger if he was still here we'd have dropped into L2

Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:20 - Mar 10 with 585 viewsKeno

Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:19 - Mar 10 by DJR

We've lost a game, no one will want McKenna now.

Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:28 - Mar 10 with 513 viewsMattinLondon

Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:19 - Mar 10 by Keno

Chilling thought isnt it

Lest we forget Evans promised us he''d get us out and the championship and I actually think there was a real danger if he was still here we'd have dropped into L2

Oh easily. We were going no where except downwards.
Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:29 - Mar 10 with 513 viewsThe_Major

As I was discussing with another member of this august forum yesterday, I shudder to think what this place would have been like if it had been around at the end of the 1980/81 season when the league form went pear shaped.

"FFS!!!! JANKOVIC HAS SCORED AGAIN! WE'RE RUBBISH!"
Login to get fewer ads

Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:30 - Mar 10 with 507 viewsChurchman

Now our season is over and obviously the slide has set in on 11:19 - Mar 10 by Keno

Chilling thought isnt it

Well Evans fulfilled that promise alright. ‘Thanks for saving us Marcus’. F off Marcus, more like.

There’s no doubt about it. We’d either be in L2 or heading towards it. And the decline would not have stopped there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024