Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think the order of these midweek games has worked in our favour 22:08 - Apr 9 with 834 viewsgainsboroughblue

Been a bit doomy and gloomy here on and off the field and we could've taken that in to tonight had we been playing.

Tonight has been a hell of a shot in the arm and could be complete turnaround in atmosphere, morale and confidence.

Lucky old Ipswich eh.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I think the order of these midweek games has worked in our favour on 22:10 - Apr 9 with 788 viewsSitfcB

Wait until you see the weekends order!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I think the order of these midweek games has worked in our favour on 22:13 - Apr 9 with 748 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They have but if the other two had both won, it would have added pressure.

Ultimately before tonight we had to match Leeds' results. Now we can afford to drop 2 points overall. A win tomorrow puts more pressure on them and less on us. COYB!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I think the order of these midweek games has worked in our favour on 22:14 - Apr 9 with 736 viewsgainsboroughblue

I think the order of these midweek games has worked in our favour on 22:10 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

Wait until you see the weekends order!

Definitely would not fancy a Friday night trip down to Plymouth on the back of a defeat three nights previous.

I had Leicester down for dropping points but not tonight. Bonus ball.

Still need to do the business ourselves. 21 hour break until I start crapping myself for the evening again.

But to be on 41/42 games and still looking out intently for Leeds and Leicester's results is just incredible. Must be a bit surreal for them.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I think the order of these midweek games has worked in our favour on 22:20 - Apr 9 with 662 viewssouthnorfolkblue

If we do the business tomorrow night (and that's certainly no given), we put ourselves in a much stronger position than we were before the Norwich game and that one can then be consigned to the history books

Poll: Our final position

I think the order of these midweek games has worked in our favour on 22:29 - Apr 9 with 612 viewsFtnfwest

I think the order of these midweek games has worked in our favour on 22:14 - Apr 9 by gainsboroughblue

Definitely would not fancy a Friday night trip down to Plymouth on the back of a defeat three nights previous.

I had Leicester down for dropping points but not tonight. Bonus ball.

Still need to do the business ourselves. 21 hour break until I start crapping myself for the evening again.

But to be on 41/42 games and still looking out intently for Leeds and Leicester's results is just incredible. Must be a bit surreal for them.

Plymouth desperate for a win now as well with time running out
I think the order of these midweek games has worked in our favour on 22:40 - Apr 9 with 533 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think the order of these midweek games has worked in our favour on 22:20 - Apr 9 by southnorfolkblue

If we do the business tomorrow night (and that's certainly no given), we put ourselves in a much stronger position than we were before the Norwich game and that one can then be consigned to the history books

It is already history as should be pointed out to any nodge fan that says otherwise.

The present says they drew with Sheff Wed and are many points and places behind us in the league. Let's hope this time tomorrow's present is even more favourable to us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024