Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An oldie to enjoy 13:17 - Oct 1 with 709 viewsKeno


Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

7
An oldie to enjoy on 13:57 - Oct 1 with 605 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Never a pen.

What I'd give for a peak John Wark.

Poll: Where will Town finish the season?

2
An oldie to enjoy on 14:31 - Oct 1 with 537 viewsMiaow

Kevin Beattie's final goal for Ipswich.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Where will we finish in 2025–26?

2
An oldie to enjoy on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 509 viewsmellowblue

An oldie to enjoy on 14:31 - Oct 1 by Miaow

Kevin Beattie's final goal for Ipswich.


you beat me to it.
Last goal for us aged only age 28. Such a shame.
0
An oldie to enjoy on 16:21 - Oct 1 with 360 viewshoppy

An oldie to enjoy on 13:57 - Oct 1 by BlueandTruesince82

Never a pen.

What I'd give for a peak John Wark.


You wanted a peek at John Wark?


Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
An oldie to enjoy on 16:26 - Oct 1 with 353 viewsPerublue

I didn’t realise Des Lynam did the commentary thing… I just imagined he was born presenting.

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026