Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day 13:47 - Oct 6 with 892 viewsIllinoisblue

This seems like WAY more than 8 years ago given all that’s happened since:


62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

3
Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 15:52 - Oct 6 with 705 viewsBluespeed225

International break after that wasn't there? Went into it all optimistic, came out, was it QPR we played, and it was like, 'Oh'....
0
Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 16:27 - Oct 6 with 613 viewsBlueBadger

Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 15:52 - Oct 6 by Bluespeed225

International break after that wasn't there? Went into it all optimistic, came out, was it QPR we played, and it was like, 'Oh'....


I think that team could still be playing Middleborough today and not gotten anywhere near scoring. Possibly the most gutless and toothless Town performance I've seen, bar maybe THAT game away to Bolton.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

0
Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 16:45 - Oct 6 with 557 viewscarlo88

I'd rather have kept Hurst in charge than put up with the nightmare we had with his successor.
-1
Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 17:15 - Oct 6 with 503 viewsBlueBadger

Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 16:45 - Oct 6 by carlo88

I'd rather have kept Hurst in charge than put up with the nightmare we had with his successor.


To be honest, it's a bit like asking if you'd have have dog or cat shît in your sandwich.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

0
Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 17:21 - Oct 6 with 490 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

Great away day, stayed in Bristol after and had a smashing time.
0
Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 17:57 - Oct 6 with 425 viewsMeadowlark

Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 17:21 - Oct 6 by WolfieAtTheBack

Great away day, stayed in Bristol after and had a smashing time.


I was in a campervan. We stayed the night on the north side of Swansea. Smashing little campsite with a proper bar and old style club entertainment.
My abiding memory was that it was so cold overnight on Saturday/Sunday that we couldn't have a cup of tea in the morning as the milk had frozen solid!
0
Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 18:08 - Oct 6 with 376 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 17:57 - Oct 6 by Meadowlark

I was in a campervan. We stayed the night on the north side of Swansea. Smashing little campsite with a proper bar and old style club entertainment.
My abiding memory was that it was so cold overnight on Saturday/Sunday that we couldn't have a cup of tea in the morning as the milk had frozen solid!


Love it. Good away day Swansea. Ninian Park not so much....
0
Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 18:14 - Oct 6 with 358 viewsNthQldITFC

Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 17:15 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

To be honest, it's a bit like asking if you'd have have dog or cat shît in your sandwich.


Depends. White or wholemeal bread?

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
Login to get fewer ads

Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 18:46 - Oct 6 with 298 viewsSwansea_Blue

That was a good day and I was quite pickled by the end of it lol. It’s not often I get a free pass and a lift to footie. I think that was the only match I saw from Hurst’s time, but not 100% sure. If the was also a Bristol, Cardiff or West Midlands away one I would probably have made at least one of them.

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 19:02 - Oct 6 with 265 viewsDubtractor

Happy Paul Hurst gets his first win day on 18:14 - Oct 6 by NthQldITFC

Depends. White or wholemeal bread?


Mighty white.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026