Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? 02:28 - Feb 8 with 1718 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

About Shannon Matthews.

Part 1 of 2

I had to google the case because I wasn't sure which bits had 'been dramatised' and which bits were part of the 'true story'

Madly, lots of that is true.

Crazy story

Fantastic drama/documentary though

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 05:55 - Feb 8 with 1647 viewstextbackup

Proper weird fcked up family... northerners

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 06:41 - Feb 8 with 1624 viewsWarkystache

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 05:55 - Feb 8 by textbackup

I like the way the family of Shannon Matthews are talking about compensation for the distress caused by the drama.

Leeches.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 06:49 - Feb 8 with 1587 viewsjeera

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 06:41 - Feb 8 by Warkystache

I like the way the family of Shannon Matthews are talking about compensation for the distress caused by the drama.

Leeches.

I gotta say, I'm with Bully on this one.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/398385/3514659/see-the-mcanns-lost-thier-libel-case/

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 06:57 - Feb 8 with 1569 viewsReuser_is_God

It was good viewing but not sure it's right that they've made a drama about it.

Feel a bit for the family members who aren't fecked up, let alone the poor girl herself.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 6:57]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 08:44 - Feb 8 with 1436 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 06:41 - Feb 8 by Warkystache

Leeches.

Really? They should be financially penalised for life for the amount of public money they have wasted.
Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 08:46 - Feb 8 with 1414 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 08:44 - Feb 8 by FrowsyArmLarry

Really? They should be financially penalised for life for the amount of public money they have wasted.

This could work. The BBC could compensate the family who could then compensate the police.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 13:51 - Feb 8 with 1226 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 05:55 - Feb 8 by textbackup

I want to know if the mum really did get up and start dancing when the detectives ringtone went off

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 13:53 - Feb 8 with 1218 viewstextbackup

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 13:51 - Feb 8 by The_Romford_Blue

I want to know if the mum really did get up and start dancing when the detectives ringtone went off

Google it, you'll read it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 13:58 - Feb 8 with 1207 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 13:53 - Feb 8 by textbackup

Google it, you'll read it

'When I got to the house Karen and her boyfriend, Craig Meehan, were playing on an X-Box. Karen hardly looked up. After a few minutes my phone rang. I had a pop song as my ringtone and Karen got up and started dancing to it. I remember thinking ‘this is really odd’.'

Blimey it's completely true

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 14:45 - Feb 8 with 1155 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 13:51 - Feb 8 by The_Romford_Blue

The actual policewoman involved was on The One Show earlier this week and she cited that incident as the moment she started having doubts about the case.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 14:48 - Feb 8 with 1125 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 13:58 - Feb 8 by The_Romford_Blue

'When I got to the house Karen and her boyfriend, Craig Meehan, were playing on an X-Box. Karen hardly looked up. After a few minutes my phone rang. I had a pop song as my ringtone and Karen got up and started dancing to it. I remember thinking ‘this is really odd’.'

Blimey it's completely true

The "Can I go home?" line when the Mum saw Shannon at the Police Station was another I thought was just damn weird.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 14:50 - Feb 8 with 1106 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 14:48 - Feb 8 by artsbossbeard

The "Can I go home?" line when the Mum saw Shannon at the Police Station was another I thought was just damn weird.

The actor looks bang on like the mum as well

Like twins

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 15:05 - Feb 8 with 1038 viewsJ2BLUE

When is part 2? I will watch part 1 tonight.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 15:06 - Feb 8 with 1034 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 15:05 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

When is part 2? I will watch part 1 tonight.

Next Tuesday.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 15:11 - Feb 8 with 1013 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone watch that new drama on the Beeb last night - Moorside? on 15:06 - Feb 8 by artsbossbeard

Next Tuesday.

Cheers

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024