Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember kids...Get out and vote! 10:30 - Jun 8 with 1828 viewsArcher4721

Remember kids...Get out and vote! on 10:36 - Jun 8 with 1799 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Posters like this do more to make me want to vote for the opposite side than anything. Some kn0bhead I used to go to primary school with always posts Tory sh1t like this up and similar posters about how labour ruining the economy and all that sh1t. That makes me want to vote Labour.

Trying to persuade me to vote a certain way with irritating posters does the oppositive affect whether that be from labour or Tory people.

Just saying

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Remember kids...Get out and vote! on 10:54 - Jun 8 with 1771 viewsmutters

Remember kids...Get out and vote! on 10:36 - Jun 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Posters like this do more to make me want to vote for the opposite side than anything. Some kn0bhead I used to go to primary school with always posts Tory sh1t like this up and similar posters about how labour ruining the economy and all that sh1t. That makes me want to vote Labour.

Trying to persuade me to vote a certain way with irritating posters does the oppositive affect whether that be from labour or Tory people.

Just saying

Romford i am with you on this.

I entered this campaign with a completely open mind, really interested to debate and understand the merits of each campaign / party.

What i have discovered is that Corbyn supports are really over aggressive, in your face and if you do not agree with them they they shout at you. Hmmm reminds me of activism back in the day.

The whole momentum movement seemed interesting until you have to engage with the people. Not saying all are bad, in fact some of my good friends will be voting red, but overall their appraoch to this campaign has put me off them. Its their way or the high way. The other parties have been tolerant with debate and up for discussion rather than what has felt like being preached at.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Remember kids...Get out and vote! on 11:10 - Jun 8 with 1757 viewsstickymockwell

Remember kids...Get out and vote! on 10:54 - Jun 8 by mutters

I entered this campaign with a completely open mind, really interested to debate and understand the merits of each campaign / party.

What i have discovered is that Corbyn supports are really over aggressive, in your face and if you do not agree with them they they shout at you. Hmmm reminds me of activism back in the day.

The whole momentum movement seemed interesting until you have to engage with the people. Not saying all are bad, in fact some of my good friends will be voting red, but overall their appraoch to this campaign has put me off them. Its their way or the high way. The other parties have been tolerant with debate and up for discussion rather than what has felt like being preached at.

I've found it to be completely opposite. The Blue side have been the most shouty and aggressive IMO. I guess it's who you really truly support that gives you rose tinted glasses about any side.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Remember kids...Get out and vote! on 11:14 - Jun 8 with 1750 viewsconnorscontract

Theresa May has been "tolerant with debate and up for discussion"?

If only!

(said in a pleasant and calm way)
Remember kids...Get out and vote! on 11:14 - Jun 8 with 1750 viewsMarcFowler

Perhaps it's because they see the chance to elect someone actually *different*, to punch the establishment in the face and say they're sick of it, but they also see him attacked over and over for trivialities, and it makes them angry that instead of voting for change, people might consider years of the same old policies which aren't working for them?

Marc Fowler

Remember kids...Get out and vote! on 11:36 - Jun 8 with 1728 viewsGlasgowBlue

Posting on here whilst on holiday? You must be having a ball.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Remember kids...Get out and vote! on 11:39 - Jun 8 with 1718 viewsmutters

Remember kids...Get out and vote! on 11:14 - Jun 8 by connorscontract

Theresa May has been "tolerant with debate and up for discussion"?

If only!

(said in a pleasant and calm way)

:-)

I was more talking around the people campaigning i have met and discussed with. Most Tories actually engage in debate, listen to what i've said and had an honest discussion where we've disagreed. Lib Dems the same. Labour supporters have been very annoying, and very shouty when i have disagreed.

Theresa May has had a shocker in this election, there is no doubt about that.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Remember kids...Get out and vote! on 11:56 - Jun 8 with 1692 viewsmutters

Remember kids...Get out and vote! on 11:10 - Jun 8 by stickymockwell

I've found it to be completely opposite. The Blue side have been the most shouty and aggressive IMO. I guess it's who you really truly support that gives you rose tinted glasses about any side.

Corbyn supporters, boo-ing / heckling any Tory candidate on the street, shouting at them, calling them names, making derogatory placards etc. Yep that's mature and grown up politics for you.

Complete turn off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024