Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham Have Signed Former Town Loanee David Stockdale On A Free 18:23 - Jun 13 with 2317 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Harry's first signing for Birmingham...
[Post edited 13 Jun 2017 18:49]
Birmingham Have Signed David Stockdale on 18:26 - Jun 13 with 2305 viewsMullet

In unrelated news, Staples have just announced a new branch in Birmingham.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Birmingham Have Signed David Stockdale on 18:27 - Jun 13 with 2301 viewsBlueBadger

Birmingham Have Signed David Stockdale on 18:26 - Jun 13 by Mullet

In unrelated news, Staples have just announced a new branch in Birmingham.

Sadly, the uptake of basic literacy and numeracy course round there hasn't improved.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2017 18:31]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Birmingham Have Signed David Stockdale on 18:32 - Jun 13 with 2264 viewsBlueBadger

Shall we open a book on how many years it takes for them to be broke and in League One? I'm going with 3.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Birmingham Have Signed David Stockdale on 18:36 - Jun 13 with 2241 viewsMullet

Birmingham Have Signed David Stockdale on 18:32 - Jun 13 by BlueBadger

Shall we open a book on how many years it takes for them to be broke and in League One? I'm going with 3.

For a second season you mean?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Birmingham Have Signed David Stockdale on 18:42 - Jun 13 with 2209 viewsBlueBadger

Birmingham Have Signed David Stockdale on 18:36 - Jun 13 by Mullet

For a second season you mean?

They won't get a second season in L1, financial chaos will have seen them hit L2..

Birmingham Have Signed Former Town Loanee David Stockdale On A Free on 19:03 - Jun 13 with 2126 viewsJimmyJazz

First choice at a Prem club, to a club who nearly got relegated in the Championship

That's ambition for ya

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Birmingham Have Signed Former Town Loanee David Stockdale On A Free on 19:08 - Jun 13 with 2094 viewsElderGrizzly

Birmingham Have Signed Former Town Loanee David Stockdale On A Free on 19:03 - Jun 13 by JimmyJazz

First choice at a Prem club, to a club who nearly got relegated in the Championship

That's ambition for ya

It's an odd move, but he and his wife tweeted something about they needed to put their family first as a reason to leave Brighton.

Assume Birmingham are offering a huge contract over a longer period?
Birmingham Have Signed Former Town Loanee David Stockdale On A Free on 20:10 - Jun 13 with 1937 viewsBlueBadger

Birmingham Have Signed Former Town Loanee David Stockdale On A Free on 19:08 - Jun 13 by ElderGrizzly

It's an odd move, but he and his wife tweeted something about they needed to put their family first as a reason to leave Brighton.

As it's Harry, offering it you'd think someone would have said to him 'come on now, there's a good chance they'll be bankrupt and unable to pay you after 18 months'.

Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham Have Signed Former Town Loanee David Stockdale On A Free on 20:31 - Jun 13 with 1888 viewsconnorscontract

Birmingham Have Signed Former Town Loanee David Stockdale On A Free on 19:08 - Jun 13 by ElderGrizzly

Maybe they've got a kid who is allergic to seaweed?

#unlikelyreasonsforfootballtransfers

or maybe a sick relative in the Midlands who they are moving to be near?

#nobleiftrue
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024