Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) 09:33 - Jul 14 with 3643 viewsunbelievablue

I vaguely recall a phone conversation last night in which you mentioned some GOT theories....

The floor is yours.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 11:56 - Jul 14 with 3595 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Haha, to be fair all of the theories have been done to death 10 times over online.

The ones that I think hold most weight though are

Jaime to kill Cersei
Tyrion is a Targaryen
Euron Greyjoy will control a dragon

Not so much of a theory, but just a hunch- I think Cersei will trick Jon and Dany into sacrificing their armies. She'll agree to send her army with them to fight the Night King, and then withdraw the troops last minute. This will lead Jaime to kill her. I also think Jaime is a good outside bet to end up sitting on the throne.

Another random RKD prediction- Theon Greyjoy will end up being the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

Poll: Best Football Song

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:04 - Jul 14 with 3578 viewsGlasgowBlue

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 11:56 - Jul 14 by RoyKeanesDog

Haha, to be fair all of the theories have been done to death 10 times over online.

Jaime to kill Cersei
Tyrion is a Targaryen

Not so much of a theory, but just a hunch- I think Cersei will trick Jon and Dany into sacrificing their armies. She'll agree to send her army with them to fight the Night King, and then withdraw the troops last minute. This will lead Jaime to kill her. I also think Jaime is a good outside bet to end up sitting on the throne.

Another random RKD prediction- Theon Greyjoy will end up being the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

Does Theon have the balls to do the job?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:06 - Jul 14 with 3572 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:04 - Jul 14 by GlasgowBlue

Does Theon have the balls to do the job?

Haha, that's part of the reason I think he'll do it!

Jorah Mormont is another contender for it. They're up to Lord Commander 998/999 I think, so they're building it up to finish the series with the milestone 1000th in charge.

Saw something the other today suggesting that Gendry could be Cersei's son- which is quite interesting.

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:13 - Jul 14 with 3556 viewsJakeITFC

Jaime to kill Cersei
Tyrion is a Targaryen

Funny reading that, GoT sounds absolutely awful.
FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:13 - Jul 14 with 3555 viewsGlasgowBlue

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:06 - Jul 14 by RoyKeanesDog

Haha, that's part of the reason I think he'll do it!

Jorah Mormont is another contender for it. They're up to Lord Commander 998/999 I think, so they're building it up to finish the series with the milestone 1000th in charge.

Saw something the other today suggesting that Gendry could be Cersei's son- which is quite interesting.

The beautiful black haired baby who died?

Iron Lion Zion

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:17 - Jul 14 with 3539 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:13 - Jul 14 by GlasgowBlue

'Bastard' son of Robert Baratheon last seen rowing across the narrow sea at the end of Season 3 after Davos set him free. The Red Lady and Stannis were going to sacrifice him by burning him at the stake.

Blacksmith, rumoured to be returning this season. Probably to make Valeryian steel to combat the army of the dead.

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:18 - Jul 14 with 3531 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:13 - Jul 14 by JakeITFC

Funny reading that, GoT sounds absolutely awful.

Cool.

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:19 - Jul 14 with 3526 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:13 - Jul 14 by GlasgowBlue

I see what you mean now- the conversation with Catelyn Stark.

Yes, that's the theory.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:19 - Jul 14 with 3526 viewsGlasgowBlue

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:17 - Jul 14 by RoyKeanesDog

'Bastard' son of Robert Baratheon last seen rowing across the narrow sea at the end of Season 3 after Davos set him free. The Red Lady and Stannis were going to sacrifice him by burning him at the stake.

Blacksmith, rumoured to be returning this season. Probably to make Valeryian steel to combat the army of the dead.

I know who he is. I meant that is how cersei described the only child she and Robert had. A beautiful black haired baby boy. He was supposed to have died. Maybe he was switched.

Iron Lion Zion

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:27 - Jul 14 with 3512 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:19 - Jul 14 by GlasgowBlue

I know who he is. I meant that is how cersei described the only child she and Robert had. A beautiful black haired baby boy. He was supposed to have died. Maybe he was switched.

Yes, see above. Apologies for doubting your knowledge.

I must admit I've spent a good few hours watching YouTube videos of well thought out theories. The most bizarre one being that Lord Varys is a merman who is manipulating events to melt the world so that his species can rule the world.

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:43 - Jul 14 with 3486 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:27 - Jul 14 by RoyKeanesDog

I must admit I've spent a good few hours watching YouTube videos of well thought out theories. The most bizarre one being that Lord Varys is a merman who is manipulating events to melt the world so that his species can rule the world.

Melt the world?
FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:51 - Jul 14 with 3470 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 12:43 - Jul 14 by BelvedereBrunswick

Melt the world?

With Dragons and Wildfire apparently.

https://winteriscoming.net/2017/02/11/fan-theory-corner-varys-is-a-merman/

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:22 - Jul 14 with 3443 viewsGlasgowBlue

Some of my favourite shows (LOST. GOT, Boardwalk Empire, The Blacklist) I have got into after about three or four seasons so have always binged watched them. I don't enjoy the shows so much when I watch them one week at a time. It doesn't flow for me.

So I have a dilemma. Do I watch GOT every week or wait until the end of August and avoid spoilers?

Iron Lion Zion

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:26 - Jul 14 with 3435 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:22 - Jul 14 by GlasgowBlue

Some of my favourite shows (LOST. GOT, Boardwalk Empire, The Blacklist) I have got into after about three or four seasons so have always binged watched them. I don't enjoy the shows so much when I watch them one week at a time. It doesn't flow for me.

So I have a dilemma. Do I watch GOT every week or wait until the end of August and avoid spoilers?

Same here. I started watching LOST when the final series came out, and caught up in time for the final few episodes.

If I were you I'd just weekly. It saves the worry of overhearing spoilers, and it gives you something to look forward to each week.

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:30 - Jul 14 with 3423 viewsStu_Magoo

Jaime to kill Cersei
Tyrion is a Targaryen

Here's one for you....

Brienne of Tarth to be the reincarnation of Azor Ahai, forging Lightbringer by killing Jamie Lannister with his own lovely new sword (I think he got it last season).
FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:34 - Jul 14 with 3411 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:30 - Jul 14 by Stu_Magoo

Here's one for you....

Brienne of Tarth to be the reincarnation of Azor Ahai, forging Lightbringer by killing Jamie Lannister with his own lovely new sword (I think he got it last season).

That's not a bad shout.

I've heard Jaime as Azor Ahai, killing either Cersie or Brienne.

There's a scene where Dojan talks about 'the end' and his hands lights on fire. Could be Jaime's golden hand.

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:38 - Jul 14 with 3403 viewschicoazul

Jaime to kill Cersei
Tyrion is a Targaryen

Why do you think that about Euron?

Surely Dany is going to walk all over Kings Landing with her army, dragons etc when she arrives. the Lannisters dont have any defence now they have used all their wildfire.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:42 - Jul 14 with 3394 viewschicoazul

the whole thing is basically Varys v Baelish.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:44 - Jul 14 with 3389 viewsGlasgowBlue

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:26 - Jul 14 by RoyKeanesDog

Same here. I started watching LOST when the final series came out, and caught up in time for the final few episodes.

If I were you I'd just weekly. It saves the worry of overhearing spoilers, and it gives you something to look forward to each week.

Will. When it concludes next year I'll leave it alone for three years then watch the whole thing from start to finish as I do LOST.

I rewatched LOST from start to finish this year. The the Mrs caught part of the episode I was watching and she wanted to see it from start to finish so I was watching season 1 and 3 simultaneously with the Mrs and on my own. And I still found stuff that was fresh about it.

I hadn't realised that the girl who Charlie rescued from being mugged in an alley, and who Lock did a survey on her home, was Sayid's wife Nadia.

Sad init.

Iron Lion Zion

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:45 - Jul 14 with 3387 viewsIpswichKnight

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:42 - Jul 14 by chicoazul

I don't think Baelish will make it to the end of this season, think Sansa is onto him now and will wait for him to make a mistake and then get Jon to execute him.
FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:49 - Jul 14 with 3371 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:38 - Jul 14 by chicoazul

Why do you think that about Euron?

Surely Dany is going to walk all over Kings Landing with her army, dragons etc when she arrives. the Lannisters dont have any defence now they have used all their wildfire.

Apparently in the books Euron has a horn called 'Dragonbinder' which controls a dragon's mind. He's supposed to be the new Ramsay Bolton in the sense that he's going to be the detestable villain. Will probably join forces/marry Cersei.

I don't think it will be a case of Dany just turning up and conquering, Cersei will have a trick up her sleeve.

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:51 - Jul 14 with 3362 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:42 - Jul 14 by chicoazul

Yes and no.

They are definitely the two pulling the strings across the whole world, but they're not directly against each other.

All of the events in Westeros have been manipulated by Littlefinger though, ever since the death of John Arryn. His weakness (Sansa) will be his downfall though.

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:53 - Jul 14 with 3354 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:44 - Jul 14 by GlasgowBlue

Will. When it concludes next year I'll leave it alone for three years then watch the whole thing from start to finish as I do LOST.

I rewatched LOST from start to finish this year. The the Mrs caught part of the episode I was watching and she wanted to see it from start to finish so I was watching season 1 and 3 simultaneously with the Mrs and on my own. And I still found stuff that was fresh about it.

I hadn't realised that the girl who Charlie rescued from being mugged in an alley, and who Lock did a survey on her home, was Sayid's wife Nadia.

Sad init.

Yeah it took me a few watches to realise that.

I've seen LOST about 8 times I reckon, never thought they'd be anything that surpasses it in my eyes, but GOT looks as if it's going to.

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:54 - Jul 14 with 3350 viewsRoyKeanesDog

FAO RKD re: GOT (spoilers) on 13:45 - Jul 14 by IpswichKnight

I don't think Baelish will make it to the end of this season, think Sansa is onto him now and will wait for him to make a mistake and then get Jon to execute him.

Baelish will be the one to reveal Jon's heritage I think.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024