Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... 15:33 - Jul 24 with 5542 viewshomer_123

.....[no comment].

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:35 - Jul 24 with 4941 viewsPhilTWTD

One of the unluckiest players we've ever had, I'd say. Had some good games in the promotion season but just couldn't score a goal, think he hit the post two or three times in a game at Man City.
Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:36 - Jul 24 with 4930 viewshomer_123

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:35 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

One of the unluckiest players we've ever had, I'd say. Had some good games in the promotion season but just couldn't score a goal, think he hit the post two or three times in a game at Man City.

He couldn't buy a goal could he.

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:37 - Jul 24 with 4919 viewsPhilTWTD

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:36 - Jul 24 by homer_123

He couldn't buy a goal could he.

Except in the reserves when he scored about 20 that season.
Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:38 - Jul 24 with 4908 viewsPhilTWTD

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:37 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

Also on what must be a fairly limited list of Town players to have appeared in Serie A. Him*, Matteo Sereni, err...

*Except having checked he didn't, they were in Serie B when he was there.

This post has been edited by an administrator
on 15:42 - Jul 24 with 4867 views_

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:38 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

Also on what must be a fairly limited list of Town players to have appeared in Serie A. Him*, Matteo Sereni, err...

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:43 - Jul 24 with 4862 viewshomer_123

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:37 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

Didn't realise he'd grabbed that many at ressie level to be fair.

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:47 - Jul 24 with 4837 viewsLord_Lucan

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:35 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

I think Ulrich Le Pen might argue that.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:51 - Jul 24 with 4808 viewsLesta_Tractor

Unlucky or not quite good enough...

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Login to get fewer ads

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:51 - Jul 24 with 4802 viewsPhilTWTD

on 15:42 - Jul 24 by _

I don't think he ever played in Serie A.
Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:52 - Jul 24 with 4800 viewsPhilTWTD

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:47 - Jul 24 by Lord_Lucan

I think Ulrich Le Pen might argue that.

Perhaps, although it's forgotten he was only injured for a few weeks with the injury he suffered on his debut, just only made it on to the field a couple more times.
on 15:54 - Jul 24 with 4771 views_

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:51 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

I don't think he ever played in Serie A.

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:55 - Jul 24 with 4765 viewsPhilTWTD

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:43 - Jul 24 by homer_123

Didn't realise he'd grabbed that many at ressie level to be fair.

19 in 17 games, it turns out.

http://www.prideofanglia.com/page.php?page=playerProfile&fullname=Jonas%20Axelda
Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:58 - Jul 24 with 4725 viewsPhilTWTD

on 15:54 - Jul 24 by _

Yeah, I know someone who is a Torino fan and I remembered they were out of Serie A during that period.
Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:01 - Jul 24 with 4702 viewsitfcjoe

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:38 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

And the 2 that got away....

Gabriel Batistuta and Ronaldo, who was linked with a loan at one point in some tenuous Bobby Robson link in the Star at one point

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:02 - Jul 24 with 4697 viewsLord_Lucan

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:52 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

Perhaps, although it's forgotten he was only injured for a few weeks with the injury he suffered on his debut, just only made it on to the field a couple more times.

Really, I didn't remember it like that.

Sounds a similar misconception then to the Alfie Haland thing

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 16:03 - Jul 24 with 4678 views_

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:02 - Jul 24 by Lord_Lucan

Really, I didn't remember it like that.

Sounds a similar misconception then to the Alfie Haland thing

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:04 - Jul 24 with 4670 viewsPhilTWTD

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 15:58 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

Yeah, I know someone who is a Torino fan and I remembered they were out of Serie A during that period.

Actually, having looked, Axedal was with Foggia when they were in Serie B so only Sereni in Serie A unless there's someone we've forgotten.
Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:07 - Jul 24 with 4647 viewsPhilTWTD

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:01 - Jul 24 by itfcjoe

And the 2 that got away....

Gabriel Batistuta and Ronaldo, who was linked with a loan at one point in some tenuous Bobby Robson link in the Star at one point

Was he really? Blimey, almost as unrealistic as Darren Bent re-signing rumours this summer.
Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:12 - Jul 24 with 4615 viewsitfcjoe

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:04 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

Actually, having looked, Axedal was with Foggia when they were in Serie B so only Sereni in Serie A unless there's someone we've forgotten.

Mark Fish was at Lazio for a bit

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:13 - Jul 24 with 4615 viewsitfcjoe

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:07 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

Was he really? Blimey, almost as unrealistic as Darren Bent re-signing rumours this summer.

I'm sure I remember seeing it, was when he was recovering from a long term injury - obviously didn't go anywhere!

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:26 - Jul 24 with 4560 viewsPhilTWTD

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:12 - Jul 24 by itfcjoe

Mark Fish was at Lazio for a bit

And here for an even shorter bit! Yes, good call, had forgotten him.
Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:27 - Jul 24 with 4548 viewsfeelingblue

Gerry Baker's brother, Joe, played in Serie A - any good?

I also thought that Axeldal was really unlucky. Looked sharp and had a good left foot.
Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:27 - Jul 24 with 4550 viewsITFC1983

Did a quick google, saw a post on twtd ( http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/328267/)

And on the link was this pic of Jonas & Henrik Larsson - check out that hair!!!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:52 - Jul 24 with 4462 viewsIllinoisblue

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:26 - Jul 24 by PhilTWTD

And here for an even shorter bit! Yes, good call, had forgotten him.

that would be a good stato question; Top 10 of shortest appearances ever.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 17:24 - Jul 24 with 4346 viewsPhilTWTD

Trialist Jonas Axeldahl also had another good game..... on 16:52 - Jul 24 by Illinoisblue

that would be a good stato question; Top 10 of shortest appearances ever.

Chris Keeble's entire Town career was one minute in the fog at Port Vale. That take some beating.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024