Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week 17:19 - Jul 29 with 4444 viewsITFC_Forever

Mick Out.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:36 - Jul 29 with 4415 viewsmos

Well, you're pathetic.

I still enjoy the day out even if we do play awful football, if you genuinely get upset over a game of football (pre season) then you need to rethink things..

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:40 - Jul 29 with 4403 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you are already hoping for it to end, before it has begun, what on earth is the point of being a football supporter?

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:50 - Jul 29 with 4370 viewstextbackup

We know what's coming...

The same piss flaps on here defending MM, with 'who could do better'

The same people making out it's too cool to care

The same 6282626 words to sum up a pathetic 2-0 away loss

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:54 - Jul 29 with 4346 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:50 - Jul 29 by textbackup

We know what's coming...

The same piss flaps on here defending MM, with 'who could do better'

The same people making out it's too cool to care

The same 6282626 words to sum up a pathetic 2-0 away loss

Any of those aimed at me Texters?

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:55 - Jul 29 with 4335 viewsITFC_Forever

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:40 - Jul 29 by The_Romford_Blue

If you are already hoping for it to end, before it has begun, what on earth is the point of being a football supporter?

The point of my supporting ITFC is to want us to be the best we can be.

At the moment, we are a million miles away from that, hence my desire for change.

Not sure what's wrong with that.

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:58 - Jul 29 with 4320 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:55 - Jul 29 by ITFC_Forever

At the moment, we are a million miles away from that, hence my desire for change.

What's that got to do with you saying you can't wait for the season to end?

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:00 - Jul 29 with 4316 viewsReuser_is_God

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:54 - Jul 29 by The_Romford_Blue

This forum doesn't revolve around you.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:01 - Jul 29 with 4303 viewsReuser_is_God

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:55 - Jul 29 by ITFC_Forever

Clean slate etc etc

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:01 - Jul 29 with 4305 viewstextbackup

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:54 - Jul 29 by The_Romford_Blue

U aren't a piss flap.... ur a tosspot 😎

But seriously no they aren't, youthful excitement is a great thing and I had it. It's the old one that can't see it that are killing me!

You carry on you crazy dog

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:02 - Jul 29 with 4298 viewsReuser_is_God

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:58 - Jul 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Because it's going to be exactly the same as last season?

Evans out

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:03 - Jul 29 with 4274 viewsSitfcB

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:01 - Jul 29 by textbackup

U aren't a piss flap.... ur a tosspot 😎

But seriously no they aren't, youthful excitement is a great thing and I had it. It's the old one that can't see it that are killing me!

You carry on you crazy dog

Do I still get away with 'youthful excitement' 🙄😂

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:04 - Jul 29 with 4273 viewsITFC_Forever

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 17:58 - Jul 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Because Mick's contract is up then and we'll be rid of the dinosaur.... and if this season amounts to any more than a 15th-18th place finish I'll be amazed.

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:07 - Jul 29 with 4256 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:00 - Jul 29 by Reuser_is_God

This forum doesn't revolve around you.

Well I could've been 'the same people making out it's too cool to care' or the '682386 words to describe a 2-0 away loss'

The latter is clearly aimed at a specific poster by the wording. Could've easily been me as I do match reports.

That's all.

Hope that's ok with you sir?

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:11 - Jul 29 with 4223 viewstextbackup

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:03 - Jul 29 by SitfcB

Do I still get away with 'youthful excitement' 🙄😂

U get a free pass due to the IP2 roots

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:12 - Jul 29 with 4210 viewsReuser_is_God

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:07 - Jul 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Well I could've been 'the same people making out it's too cool to care' or the '682386 words to describe a 2-0 away loss'

The latter is clearly aimed at a specific poster by the wording. Could've easily been me as I do match reports.

That's all.

You do match reports?

Evans out

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:13 - Jul 29 with 4206 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:04 - Jul 29 by ITFC_Forever

Because Mick's contract is up then and we'll be rid of the dinosaur.... and if this season amounts to any more than a 15th-18th place finish I'll be amazed.

So this season is affectively a free hit then

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:18 - Jul 29 with 4182 viewsSitfcB

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:11 - Jul 29 by textbackup

U get a free pass due to the IP2 roots

COYB

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:53 - Jul 29 with 4093 viewsSitfcB

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:07 - Jul 29 by The_Romford_Blue

That's all.

Well, that's clearly Mullet.

You do hot-dog reviews 😂

Anyway, TWTD acca back next week!?

COYB

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:55 - Jul 29 with 4083 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:53 - Jul 29 by SitfcB

Well, that's clearly Mullet.

You do hot-dog reviews 😂

Anyway, TWTD acca back next week!?

Oh I imagine it probably was mullet now you say it

Yeah I guess so - I'm the defending champ so I can't really say no

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 19:25 - Jul 29 with 4025 viewsITFC_Forever

Can't wait for this season to end already- and it doesn't start for another week on 18:13 - Jul 29 by The_Romford_Blue

So this season is affectively a free hit then

No, it's a battle to avoid the relegation battle.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024