Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Bunn 10:51 - Aug 2 with 2185 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Both clubs keeping this deal very quiet it seems...

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Harry Bunn on 10:54 - Aug 2 with 2153 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And rightly so

It gets on my tits when I see managers talking about players they are trying to sign and all that kind of stuff. Harry Rednapp is the worst for it. Just mentioning random players they're linked with and saying how he wants to sign them or whatever.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Harry Bunn on 10:55 - Aug 2 with 2143 viewsKieran_Knows

Good. It's pretty much the way we've gone about our business since MM has been at the club. I much prefer that than Jewell rambling on about exactly who were after and exactly what we've offered for them.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Harry Bunn on 11:04 - Aug 2 with 2063 viewsStenvict

How often are we linked with a player and then out of blue we get someone from a completely different club?

Wouldn't be surprised if that happens here.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Harry Bunn on 11:09 - Aug 2 with 2026 viewswkj

Harry Bunn on 11:04 - Aug 2 by Stenvict

How often are we linked with a player and then out of blue we get someone from a completely different club?

When me and the work associates went out for a couple of gins last night we said the same thing - Usually we get linked to someone, it looks likely, then a totally different signing is made - The neymar deal could still be on

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Harry Bunn on 11:15 - Aug 2 with 1980 viewschristiand

I'd be pleased with the signing of Harry Bunn, but would like us to get another striker too. I was 'hoping' (optimistic) it was going to be Ashley Barnes. He would be an excellent signing for us and would certainly improve the quality of our strikers. That would make 4 good forward options for MM to pick from.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Harry Bunn on 11:25 - Aug 2 with 1895 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Harry Bunn on 11:09 - Aug 2 by wkj

When me and the work associates went out for a couple of gins last night we said the same thing - Usually we get linked to someone, it looks likely, then a totally different signing is made - The neymar deal could still be on

Doesn't track back well enough so he'd have to be on the bench

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Harry Bunn on 11:28 - Aug 2 with 1903 viewsPhilTWTD

Harry Bunn on 10:55 - Aug 2 by Kieran_Knows

Good. It's pretty much the way we've gone about our business since MM has been at the club. I much prefer that than Jewell rambling on about exactly who were after and exactly what we've offered for them.

Usually find out about something about most incoming deals before they happen. Not found anyone this end that knows anything on Bunn yet, which isn't to say there's nothing in it.
Harry Bunn on 11:36 - Aug 2 with 1821 viewsbournemouthblue

Harry Bunn on 11:04 - Aug 2 by Stenvict

It's often someone from the same position but totally different

A link to Bunn to me suggests we are putting the feelers out for another winger

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Bunn on 11:37 - Aug 2 with 1809 viewsKieran_Knows

Harry Bunn on 11:28 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

Usually find out about something about most incoming deals before they happen. Not found anyone this end that knows anything on Bunn yet, which isn't to say there's nothing in it.

Definitely, just doesn't feel like it used to with Jewell, when he used to air all of our dealings to every Tom, Dick and Harry!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024