Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So much made of the fans not there this season 08:02 - Sep 19 with 2862 viewstextbackup

nobody seems to spare I thought for us poor souls that actually had to watch that first half.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:03 - Sep 19 with 2852 viewsBackToRussia

No one has to attend a football match.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:07 - Sep 19 with 2841 viewstextbackup

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:03 - Sep 19 by BackToRussia

No one has to attend a football match.

I saw a glimps of football, three or four times, within a 90min period

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:19 - Sep 19 with 2811 viewsBackToRussia

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:07 - Sep 19 by textbackup

I saw a glimps of football, three or four times, within a 90min period

O I know. I honestly don't know how you or anyone else does it mate. I just get this thing in me after the 10th misplaced short pass that tells me I'm wasting my time.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:23 - Sep 19 with 2800 viewstextbackup

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:19 - Sep 19 by BackToRussia

O I know. I honestly don't know how you or anyone else does it mate. I just get this thing in me after the 10th misplaced short pass that tells me I'm wasting my time.

With having a holiday the Bolton game was only second game I've seen this season (Brum at home the other) and after the first 45 I considered just going home, I'd had to get my parents to babysit in order for me to watch that...

BUT apparently when we have a fully fit squad it'll be better, so I await that time in hope

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:50 - Sep 19 with 2751 viewsBackToRussia

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:23 - Sep 19 by textbackup

With having a holiday the Bolton game was only second game I've seen this season (Brum at home the other) and after the first 45 I considered just going home, I'd had to get my parents to babysit in order for me to watch that...

BUT apparently when we have a fully fit squad it'll be better, so I await that time in hope

Yeah, I only made it to HT for the Fulham game.

I had a bloke screaming in my ear and dogsh1te on the pitch. I've never spent £30 on anything worse I don't think.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:59 - Sep 19 with 2728 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I feel terribly sorry for anyone that has had to suffer 3 wins from 4 so far this season

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So much made of the fans not there this season on 11:57 - Sep 19 with 2612 viewsCurrie10

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:59 - Sep 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I feel terribly sorry for anyone that has had to suffer 3 wins from 4 so far this season

Likewise, disgrace, need to lose more often. Not good enough.
So much made of the fans not there this season on 15:42 - Sep 19 with 2508 viewsBackToRussia

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:59 - Sep 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Texters said he's only been twice this season. I've only been once and it was awful. You can't just discount those experiences because it does keep fans away. That might not bother you but that's another issue.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Login to get fewer ads

So much made of the fans not there this season on 15:47 - Sep 19 with 2493 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm sure you can collect your Superfan medal at the ticket office before the next game.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So much made of the fans not there this season on 15:58 - Sep 19 with 2468 viewsBluebell

So much made of the fans not there this season on 15:47 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

I'm sure you can collect your Superfan medal at the ticket office before the next game.

I tried to do that but they told me I had to contact Official Sprucemoose Inc. and pay £15.99 plus VAT.
So much made of the fans not there this season on 16:03 - Sep 19 with 2456 viewsSpruceMoose

So much made of the fans not there this season on 15:58 - Sep 19 by Bluebell

I tried to do that but they told me I had to contact Official Sprucemoose Inc. and pay £15.99 plus VAT.

You were misinformed. The phone call to Official Sprucemoose Inc.costs $15.99 + VAT per minute. The medal itself is free. However, due to high call volumes customers are experiencing long delays. Your call will be answered in approximately 287 minutes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So much made of the fans not there this season on 18:57 - Sep 19 with 2391 viewsbritbiker

So much made of the fans not there this season on 08:23 - Sep 19 by textbackup

I have a season ticket and will go no matter what but it can be embarrassing when you take a neutral that you are trying to convert. I get misplaced passes when trying to thread a ball through, but some of the basic passes that players screw up when not under pressure frustrate me. Or the fact that a lot of pros can't even cross a ball into the goal area. I'm not blaming just ipswich as it appears common place in the championship
So much made of the fans not there this season on 19:02 - Sep 19 with 2384 viewstextbackup

So much made of the fans not there this season on 15:47 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

Just a small thank you on front of the program, with a pic of me, would be enough

So much made of the fans not there this season on 19:07 - Sep 19 with 2376 viewsSpruceMoose

So much made of the fans not there this season on 19:02 - Sep 19 by textbackup

Just a small thank you on front of the program, with a pic of me, would be enough

Sponsored by Leo Muff?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024