Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I. 08:23 - Oct 11 with 2750 viewsitfcjoe

I BELIEVE.
I BELIEVE THAT.
I BELIEVE THAT WE.
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL.
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR THE WORLD CUP.

How the f*ck do the Yanks not qualify behind likes of Costa Rica and Panama?!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I. on 08:55 - Oct 11 with 2672 viewshomer_123

This is exactly what football is supposed to be about.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I. on 09:12 - Oct 11 with 2640 viewstextbackup

Don't want them anywhere near a major football competition, let them fanny about with their bullsht sports

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I. on 11:48 - Oct 11 with 2548 viewsJ2BLUE

People will say it's good and seem to love it when big teams and players miss out but I think it misses something when the US, Australia, Holland etc miss out. I'm pleased Messi and Ronaldo will be there. Gutted for Bale although i'd love both Ireland teams to get there.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I. on 11:58 - Oct 11 with 2529 viewsReuser_is_God

I. on 11:48 - Oct 11 by J2BLUE

People will say it's good and seem to love it when big teams and players miss out but I think it misses something when the US, Australia, Holland etc miss out. I'm pleased Messi and Ronaldo will be there. Gutted for Bale although i'd love both Ireland teams to get there.

Australia & USA are not big footballing nations. Anyone that calls football soccer should even be allowed to qualify.

Agree about Holland though, did you know that Micks ROI beat them once? He doesn't mention it often.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 12:00]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I. on 11:59 - Oct 11 with 2526 viewsReuser_is_God

I. on 09:12 - Oct 11 by textbackup

Don't want them anywhere near a major football competition, let them fanny about with their bullsht sports

Agreed, stick to rounders & that weird egg chasing bollox.

YEEEEE HAAAAA
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 11:59]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I. on 12:17 - Oct 11 with 2476 viewsLuk38644

Hilarious news to wake up to!

Alot of their fans on Twitter have genuinely believed over the past year or so that they're better than England and have created a rivalry between the two nations, only for them to lose to T&T and finish behind Panama, Costa Rica and Honduras in their qualifying. Fantastic.

At least they will always be world champions at, erm, AMERICAN Football...
I. on 12:20 - Oct 11 with 2470 viewsvapour_trail

I. on 12:17 - Oct 11 by Luk38644

Hilarious news to wake up to!

Alot of their fans on Twitter have genuinely believed over the past year or so that they're better than England and have created a rivalry between the two nations, only for them to lose to T&T and finish behind Panama, Costa Rica and Honduras in their qualifying. Fantastic.

At least they will always be world champions at, erm, AMERICAN Football...

Definitely get stuck into them but perhaps don't make finishing behind Costa Rica a central part of that.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I. on 12:24 - Oct 11 with 2457 viewsJ2BLUE

I. on 11:58 - Oct 11 by Reuser_is_God

Australia & USA are not big footballing nations. Anyone that calls football soccer should even be allowed to qualify.

Agree about Holland though, did you know that Micks ROI beat them once? He doesn't mention it often.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 12:00]

I never said they were. Whether you like them or not, having the Americans there and the American people embracing the game (whatever they choose to call it) takes the tournament to a new level IMO.

As for Australia, it just feels a little less global without them. I hope they make it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

I. on 12:27 - Oct 11 with 2449 viewsLuk38644

I. on 12:20 - Oct 11 by vapour_trail

Definitely get stuck into them but perhaps don't make finishing behind Costa Rica a central part of that.

Fair point, I'll stick to Panama...
I. on 12:31 - Oct 11 with 2443 viewsLuk38644

I. on 12:24 - Oct 11 by J2BLUE

I never said they were. Whether you like them or not, having the Americans there and the American people embracing the game (whatever they choose to call it) takes the tournament to a new level IMO.

As for Australia, it just feels a little less global without them. I hope they make it.

I imagine that failing to qualify will hinder the sports growth in the US as well. All the Yank casuals would watch the WC, become interested and possibly watch further football off the back of it, but they will be losing 5 years of major exposure and they can't wheel out their poster boy Pulisic on the world stage.

Big blow for them but big laughs all around for us. They are really not that good but they should be qualifying from CONCACAF.
I. on 13:06 - Oct 11 with 2386 viewsBecclesITFC

Because of that song!!!

There leagues are dreadful. a 40+ year old ex footballer from europe will shine in that league. They will get better as their league is gradually getting better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024