Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... 10:48 - Oct 15 with 2586 viewsITFC_Forever

The world’s gone mad.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 11:19 - Oct 15 with 2560 viewsGuthrum

I just think he may be a better player than most people thought from his very brief cameos last season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 11:33 - Oct 15 with 2544 viewsBluebell

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 11:19 - Oct 15 by Guthrum

I just think he may be a better player than most people thought from his very brief cameos last season.

At the tail end of last season we were playing crap football. Moore was given 20 minutes or so at the end of games. The balls were being hoofed up to the strikers and, everyone will agree, despite being a tall player he wasn't good at getting the high balls. Garner is probably 8 inches shorter and gets to them!

Moore is now getting balls to feet at Rotherham and showing what a good player he is and what Mick saw in him in the first place.

My only hope is that Mick/Marcus don't sell him to Rotherham for peanuts. I would like to see him back at Town after his loan spell and see how he would do with us. (Although in a game like yesterday he wouldn't get balls to feet!).
In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 11:55 - Oct 15 with 2513 viewsgreyhound

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 11:33 - Oct 15 by Bluebell

At the tail end of last season we were playing crap football. Moore was given 20 minutes or so at the end of games. The balls were being hoofed up to the strikers and, everyone will agree, despite being a tall player he wasn't good at getting the high balls. Garner is probably 8 inches shorter and gets to them!

Moore is now getting balls to feet at Rotherham and showing what a good player he is and what Mick saw in him in the first place.

My only hope is that Mick/Marcus don't sell him to Rotherham for peanuts. I would like to see him back at Town after his loan spell and see how he would do with us. (Although in a game like yesterday he wouldn't get balls to feet!).

Personally I believe that they will see his performances as an opportunity to cash in for a nice profit and use him as an investment vehicle. Sears can't make the team at the moment. I sadly don't see a place for km
In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 12:03 - Oct 15 with 2498 viewsParisBlue

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 11:33 - Oct 15 by Bluebell

To be fair when he did play he looked like he'd won a competition.

Historically there are loads of players who have scored goals in the lower divisions but failed to do so at higher levels (Sam Parkin anybody?). Kieffer was a cheap gamble - he was shipped out on loan to Torquay just before we signed him but MM must have seen something in him. Perhaps he'll do a job for us, but if it becomes a springboard to a career in the lower leagues then good for him.

Although it's going back a while now I just about remember Tommy Tynan (259 goals in 646 games). Never given a chance at a higher level, imagine being a Newport County supporter when they had him and John Aldridge up front.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 12:45 - Oct 15 with 2458 viewschicoazul

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 11:19 - Oct 15 by Guthrum

Nobody could be blamed for that. I only saw the Norwich game but he was awful.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 14:57 - Oct 15 with 2388 viewsGuthrum

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 12:45 - Oct 15 by chicoazul

Nobody could be blamed for that. I only saw the Norwich game but he was awful.

Agree (can't claim to have had a lot of faith in him myself), but, as Bluebell says, it was hardly the best showcase.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 15:00 - Oct 15 with 2382 viewsJ2BLUE

I can't understand so many of our fans writing him off. Seeing loads of comments about selling him (mainly from the comments section admittedly) but if we didn't already own him and Rotherham had signed him from Forest Green we'd have loads of people wanting us to sign him. I can't see the point in letting him go cheaply. Unless Rotherham offer us a couple of million and every penny goes back into the squad it's a stupid idea to sell him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 15:02 - Oct 15 with 2377 viewstextbackup

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 15:00 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

I can't understand so many of our fans writing him off. Seeing loads of comments about selling him (mainly from the comments section admittedly) but if we didn't already own him and Rotherham had signed him from Forest Green we'd have loads of people wanting us to sign him. I can't see the point in letting him go cheaply. Unless Rotherham offer us a couple of million and every penny goes back into the squad it's a stupid idea to sell him.

id get him back in jan and give them sears

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 15:05 - Oct 15 with 2367 viewsJ2BLUE

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 15:02 - Oct 15 by textbackup

I think MM would need to commit to using him. He's having a great season and securing his future at league one level at the minimum so if we bring him back to be an unused sub he'd likely be pretty pissed off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 15:57 - Oct 15 with 2329 viewsPrideOfTheEast

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 15:02 - Oct 15 by textbackup

Like for like!
In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 16:10 - Oct 15 with 2307 viewstextbackup

In other news, Kieffer Moore has 10 goals already this season.... on 15:57 - Oct 15 by PrideOfTheEast

Like for like!

rovverham wouldn't even notice would they? I know who id currently rather have off the bench

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024