Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced 12:45 - Dec 7 with 2027 viewsIllinoisblue

Mrs Illy has just discovered New Tricks.... Waterman overacting, Bolam phoning it in, god almighty there are 12 series of this? This may test our marriage like never before.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 12:59 - Dec 7 with 1994 viewschicoazul

One of those programmes I am dimly aware exists but have never watched a minute of. LIke most things on BBC 1 or ITV at 9pm on a Thursday.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 13:01 - Dec 7 with 1987 viewsGlasgowBlue

Good harmless predictable 9pm entertainment.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 13:11 - Dec 7 with 1975 viewsGeoffSentence

And not only did Dennis Waterman over act in it, he also sang the theme tune. I wonder if that's ever been done before.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 13:16 - Dec 7 with 1966 viewsIllinoisblue

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 13:01 - Dec 7 by GlasgowBlue

Good harmless predictable 9pm entertainment.

You can come round and watch it with her then! She normally has good taste when it comes to British shows.

62 - 78 - 81

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 13:25 - Dec 7 with 1942 viewsLord_Lucan

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 13:11 - Dec 7 by GeoffSentence

And not only did Dennis Waterman over act in it, he also sang the theme tune. I wonder if that's ever been done before.

I am prepared to be wooshed but he also sang the theme tune to Minder.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 13:27 - Dec 7 with 1937 viewsJosebadleg

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 13:25 - Dec 7 by Lord_Lucan

I am prepared to be wooshed but he also sang the theme tune to Minder.

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 13:58 - Dec 7 with 1894 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Its 'The Bill', with an older cast.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 14:30 - Dec 7 with 1866 viewssolemio

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 13:16 - Dec 7 by Illinoisblue

You can come round and watch it with her then! She normally has good taste when it comes to British shows.

I think you mean that she normally has the same taste as you - which may not necessarily be the same thing.
Login to get fewer ads

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 14:59 - Dec 7 with 1836 viewsIllinoisblue

Of al the great British TV shows that have been produced on 14:30 - Dec 7 by solemio

I think you mean that she normally has the same taste as you - which may not necessarily be the same thing.

a fair point! Although in this case i am right. From its annoyingly jaunty theme tune - It's alright, it's okay - to its signposted plot twists, New Tricks is painful. Aimed presumably at people who enjoy Last of the Summer Wine but want something a tad more edgy.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024