Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? 19:51 - Jan 4 with 2295 viewsCoco

Not his first dig.

https://t.co/j3Kj3z1Jxh

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 19:53 - Jan 4 with 2258 viewsGuthrum

Not vastly so.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 19:56 - Jan 4 with 2231 viewsStNeotsBlue

Didn't Mick give Osman the boot not that long after we signed Mings, who was recommended by Osman's son?
Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 20:01 - Jan 4 with 2213 viewsRegencyBlue

Ironically on this occasion I don’t have a problem with a weakened team given our injury situation.

If only we hadn’t done the same every other season under MM!
Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 20:36 - Jan 4 with 2109 viewsclive_baker

Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 20:01 - Jan 4 by RegencyBlue

Ironically on this occasion I don’t have a problem with a weakened team given our injury situation.

Why? Our league season is all but over and we're out of the league cup. I would rather he put a stronger side against Sheffield United and rested players against Leeds TBH. Don't get me wrong, we wont win the FA cup but a little run might at least add something to what otherwise promises to be an utterly dull 4 months of football.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 20:38 - Jan 4 with 2085 viewsitfcjoe

Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 20:01 - Jan 4 by RegencyBlue

This season is as good as over, our only hope for a bit of enjoyment as a fan is a cup run - we should play a full strength side.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 20:43 - Jan 4 with 2043 viewsStNeotsBlue

Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 20:38 - Jan 4 by itfcjoe

This season is as good as over, our only hope for a bit of enjoyment as a fan is a cup run - we should play a full strength side.

Totally, our form in cups since that run to the semi of the League Cup is an embarrassment.

Only other chance of a bit glory is grab a result at Norwich, given MMc's record in derbies throughout his career I'm not too confident.
Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 20:47 - Jan 4 with 2013 viewsclive_baker

Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 20:43 - Jan 4 by StNeotsBlue

Totally, our form in cups since that run to the semi of the League Cup is an embarrassment.

Only other chance of a bit glory is grab a result at Norwich, given MMc's record in derbies throughout his career I'm not too confident.

Correct, it really is an embarrassment in the time Mick has been here. If he doesn't play a full strength team on Saturday then I'm not sure what exactly he's saving them for, other than our big push to mid-table mediocrity.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 21:33 - Jan 4 with 1840 viewslongtimefan

Have we got a full strength team to put out. I was under the impression that we have a number of injuries Must have been some miracles on the treatment table this week
Login to get fewer ads

Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 22:37 - Jan 4 with 1687 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I like his back in my day rant about the 81 season, during which our league challenge was ultimately derailed by poor form at the end of the season when the fixtures piled up

Not that I disagree with the wider point - given our relative mid-table comfort we may aswell give the cup a go

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 22:40 - Jan 4 with 1669 viewsPinewoodblue

Don't think many players of the Robson era have been impressed with Mick ,nor the two who preceded him. to misquote Startek "It's football Jim but not as we know it"

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Osman really isnt a Mick fan is he? on 04:37 - Jan 5 with 1499 viewspowinswitch

You presume we won’t be in a relegation battle? I don’t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024