Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve 13:37 - Jan 13 with 1987 viewsLord_Lucan

Sort it out blues.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 13:40 - Jan 13 with 1972 viewsJ2BLUE

Have they taken the Station pub? That's the real test.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 13:42]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 13:45 - Jan 13 with 1933 viewsHerbivore

On my way, will sort it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 13:49 - Jan 13 with 1898 viewsLord_Lucan

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 13:45 - Jan 13 by Herbivore

On my way, will sort it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 13:51 - Jan 13 with 1895 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just got on my connection train at Colchester to Ipswich and the carriage in In is full of Leeds.

Must be 80% of the carriage. Fair play. All drinking fosters. Dreadful.

But then again, why aren’t they at the pub?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 13:52 - Jan 13 with 1866 viewsAce_High1

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 13:51 - Jan 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Just got on my connection train at Colchester to Ipswich and the carriage in In is full of Leeds.

Have you pointed them in the direction of the local Morrisons?
My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 14:03 - Jan 13 with 1794 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 13:52 - Jan 13 by Ace_High1

Have you pointed them in the direction of the local Morrisons?

Oh well played

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 14:04 - Jan 13 with 1785 viewsJ2BLUE

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 13:51 - Jan 13 by The_Romford_Blue

The thought of you sitting there with a can of Strongbow judging others for their choice of drink amuses me!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 14:05 - Jan 13 with 1780 viewsBluebell

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 13:40 - Jan 13 by J2BLUE

Have they taken the Station pub? That's the real test.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 13:42]

Loads of them at the Station pub plus nearly as many police.

One Leeds fan was hanging out of a window trying to smoke but was quickly told it put it out.
Login to get fewer ads

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 14:09 - Jan 13 with 1744 viewsLord_Lucan

My roving reporter informs me that Leeds have taken The Curve on 14:05 - Jan 13 by Bluebell

Loads of them at the Station pub plus nearly as many police.

One Leeds fan was hanging out of a window trying to smoke but was quickly told it put it out.

I went to a Leeds v Huddersfield game just after the smoking ban came out. At half time everyone lit up and the stewards told them to put the fags out. What followed was a mass of Fck offs.

I believe they continue to smoke there to this day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024