Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody know what happened 22:52 - Jan 13 with 4185 viewsuppersirbob

After the game near planet blue car park cross roads a slanning match between town and Leeds fans then just inside the car park a woman was spark out on the ground with police and people around her

Anybody know what happened on 00:14 - Jan 14 with 3911 viewslupadon81

Yes poor female wasn’t well.. had her young son with her. Nothing to do with the Leeds fams
Anybody know what happened on 05:17 - Jan 14 with 3716 viewsBenters2

I didnt see that however i saw a proper argument with a woman in a white BMW pushing through the town fans not taking any prisoners,i believe she got a bit close to someones child,and at one point her car was taking a kicking.

It always amazes me how coming out of the NS you have to walk miles to get to the station,thanks to not being allowed to walk down PR,then you get near the Firestation and you all end up walking together anyway!
Anybody know what happened on 05:31 - Jan 14 with 3691 viewsTractorWood

Anybody know what happened on 05:17 - Jan 14 by Benters2

I didnt see that however i saw a proper argument with a woman in a white BMW pushing through the town fans not taking any prisoners,i believe she got a bit close to someones child,and at one point her car was taking a kicking.

It always amazes me how coming out of the NS you have to walk miles to get to the station,thanks to not being allowed to walk down PR,then you get near the Firestation and you all end up walking together anyway!

Some people driving cars out of there get a bit giddy with all the people. My preference is always to have a drink somewhere immediately after the game to let all the people with urgent plans at 5pm on a Saturday get home.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 7:07]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anybody know what happened on 05:36 - Jan 14 with 3683 viewsBenters2

Anybody know what happened on 05:31 - Jan 14 by TractorWood

Some people driving cars out of there get a bit giddy with all the people. My preference is always to have a drink somewhere immediately after the game to let all the people with urgent plans at 5pm on a Saturday get home.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 7:07]

Yeah this was outside the carpark, i mean how stupid making everybody coming out of the NS who were trying to get to the station walk that way.
Anybody know what happened on 05:55 - Jan 14 with 3669 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I thought the same thing Benters.

They separated us and the Leeds lot by sending us the long way round (why not treat the away fans like, errrmm, the away fans instead) but then when we get to the fire station are back amongst them anyway.

All it means is i nearly missed the 5:15 train home. Sufffolk police at their finest as per

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anybody know what happened on 06:12 - Jan 14 with 3649 viewsBenters2

Anybody know what happened on 05:55 - Jan 14 by The_Romford_Blue

I thought the same thing Benters.

They separated us and the Leeds lot by sending us the long way round (why not treat the away fans like, errrmm, the away fans instead) but then when we get to the fire station are back amongst them anyway.

All it means is i nearly missed the 5:15 train home. Sufffolk police at their finest as per

You must have been on the same train as me then.

Platform 2B?

By the time i got out of the stadium and walked to the station i got to the train at 17.14 and i was walking like fook!

Still bloody good day out.
Anybody know what happened on 06:21 - Jan 14 with 3642 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anybody know what happened on 06:12 - Jan 14 by Benters2

Platform 2B?

By the time i got out of the stadium and walked to the station i got to the train at 17.14 and i was walking like fook!

Yeah that’s the one. Straight in front of you as you go onto the platform

I went to the carriage on the left of the doors in the station about 5:12 I’d guess at.

A good day Indeed

Anybody know what happened on 06:26 - Jan 14 with 3625 viewsBenters2

Anybody know what happened on 06:21 - Jan 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Yeah that’s the one. Straight in front of you as you go onto the platform

I went to the carriage on the left of the doors in the station about 5:12 I’d guess at.

A good day Indeed

I got on the joining train and they were singing a train full of Leeds fans etc etc... it was as well,the carriage was rammed.

It would be nice if every game at PR was like that.
Login to get fewer ads

Anybody know what happened on 06:29 - Jan 14 with 3625 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anybody know what happened on 06:26 - Jan 14 by Benters2

I got on the joining train and they were singing a train full of Leeds fans etc etc... it was as well,the carriage was rammed.

It would be nice if every game at PR was like that.

My carriage to the game beforehand was 80% Leeds. Majority were seemingly drinking fosters which is just a shocking choice of beverage.

As I said on my Rommy Report after the game, how great would it be if the away fans were loved the the SBR end of the cobbold? The atmosphere would be great most weeks. Unfortunately the club and the plod aren’t going to do it. God forbid they actually had something they may have to deal with from time to time.

Anybody know what happened on 08:36 - Jan 14 with 3272 viewsBenters2

Anybody know what happened on 06:29 - Jan 14 by The_Romford_Blue

My carriage to the game beforehand was 80% Leeds. Majority were seemingly drinking fosters which is just a shocking choice of beverage.

As I said on my Rommy Report after the game, how great would it be if the away fans were loved the the SBR end of the cobbold? The atmosphere would be great most weeks. Unfortunately the club and the plod aren’t going to do it. God forbid they actually had something they may have to deal with from time to time.

Moved to? not loved the.

It is bloody daft,i think it was a great decision by the club to give them all that top part,but it should be like that all the time to improve the atmosphere.
Anybody know what happened on 08:45 - Jan 14 with 3231 viewsITFC_Forever

Anybody know what happened on 08:36 - Jan 14 by Benters2

Moved to? not loved the.

It is bloody daft,i think it was a great decision by the club to give them all that top part,but it should be like that all the time to improve the atmosphere.

150 Wigan fans on a Tuesday night would look pretty lost up there.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anybody know what happened on 10:37 - Jan 14 with 2893 viewsfactual_blue

It's hard to find any sympathy for a BMW driver, particularly a white beamer.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody know what happened on 11:36 - Jan 14 with 2781 viewsBenters2

Anybody know what happened on 08:45 - Jan 14 by ITFC_Forever

150 Wigan fans on a Tuesday night would look pretty lost up there.

Yeah but right next to the NS would be ok.
Anybody know what happened on 11:39 - Jan 14 with 2759 viewsRyorry

Anybody know what happened on 06:12 - Jan 14 by Benters2

Platform 2B?

You went - and we won?!

< faints from shock >

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anybody know what happened on 11:44 - Jan 14 with 2726 viewsBenters2

Anybody know what happened on 11:39 - Jan 14 by Ryorry

You went - and we won?!

< faints from shock >

So far this season

4 games,3 wins,1 lost !
Anybody know what happened on 11:45 - Jan 14 with 2720 viewsRyorry

Anybody know what happened on 11:44 - Jan 14 by Benters2

So far this season

4 games,3 wins,1 lost !

Keep going!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anybody know what happened on 12:03 - Jan 14 with 2677 viewsBenters2

Anybody know what happened on 11:45 - Jan 14 by Ryorry

Keep going!

Norwich and Brentford next up (hopefully).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024