Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? 13:49 - Feb 1 with 2122 viewsunbelievablue

I like places a little out of the way, quieter, quaint, oldskool etc.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 13:54 - Feb 1 with 2114 viewsSpruceMoose

Got a two for one option for you!

https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/west-sussex/the-red-lion-aft

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 13:54 - Feb 1 with 2114 viewsartsbossbeard

It's a bit bereft pub wise, I reckon.

There's the Kings Head or Kings Arms nr the tube but it's not quaint but maybe oldskool at a push.

In other news, myself & MH are in town this evening and will be drinking at The George, just sarf of the river.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 13:56 - Feb 1 with 2102 viewsunbelievablue

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 13:54 - Feb 1 by artsbossbeard

There's the Kings Head or Kings Arms nr the tube but it's not quaint but maybe oldskool at a push.

In other news, myself & MH are in town this evening and will be drinking at The George, just sarf of the river.

Hmm yeah. I may venture closer towards St James's Park.

Ah nice, what's the occasion? Lovely pub. Haunted, mind.

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 13:58 - Feb 1 with 2099 viewsJimmyJazz

Off King Street is a small alleyway called Crown Passage, down there is a small pub called the Red Lion. That would be my recommendation

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/65/659/Red_Lion/Pall_Mall

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 14:02 - Feb 1 with 2078 viewsunbelievablue

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 13:58 - Feb 1 by JimmyJazz

Off King Street is a small alleyway called Crown Passage, down there is a small pub called the Red Lion. That would be my recommendation

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/65/659/Red_Lion/Pall_Mall

Nailed it. Much obliged.

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 14:13 - Feb 1 with 2059 viewsartsbossbeard

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 13:56 - Feb 1 by unbelievablue

Gig tonight at O'Meara's

The Sea Girls. Sold out apparently, which is a bit of surprise from the stuff I've heard.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 14:15 - Feb 1 with 2046 viewsunbelievablue

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 14:13 - Feb 1 by artsbossbeard

Gig tonight at O'Meara's

The Sea Girls. Sold out apparently, which is a bit of surprise from the stuff I've heard.

Had to google the band and the venue (I alwats wondered what that building was).

Enjoy.

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 14:28 - Feb 1 with 2016 viewsSteve_M

The only other place in the vicinity is Shepherd Market, Ye Grapes is normally ok but nothing more.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 15:16 - Feb 1 with 1953 viewsLord_Lucan

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 13:54 - Feb 1 by artsbossbeard

Oh, it's like that is it?

Balls.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 15:22 - Feb 1 with 1945 viewsDyland

Red Lion on Duke of York st. Classic boozer. Busy with suits usually but not a bad crowd. Drinkers' pub.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

The George near London Bridge? on 15:24 - Feb 1 with 1941 viewsDyland

Get yourself to the Lord Clyde. Only five/ten minute trot, off the beaten track, great old school boozer.

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 15:36 - Feb 1 with 1916 viewsJ2BLUE

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 13:56 - Feb 1 by unbelievablue

Haunted? I'm intrigued...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 15:37 - Feb 1 with 1913 viewsDyland

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 14:28 - Feb 1 by Steve_M

The only other place in the vicinity is Shepherd Market, Ye Grapes is normally ok but nothing more.

Ye Grapes always seems to be rammed with part timers who don't know how to order drinks.

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 15:38 - Feb 1 with 1912 viewsunbelievablue

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 15:36 - Feb 1 by J2BLUE

Haunted? I'm intrigued...

Obviously it's not, cos there's no such thing, but it's bloody old and the weirdos all suggest hauntings.

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 16:14 - Feb 1 with 1874 viewsartsbossbeard

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 15:16 - Feb 1 by Lord_Lucan

Oh, it's like that is it?

Balls.

It's a gig and a band that you'd no doubt hate.

We're on the 17:09 if you fancy it.

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 16:21 - Feb 1 with 1864 viewsLord_Lucan

Any decent boozers in the Green Park vicinity? on 16:14 - Feb 1 by artsbossbeard

It's a gig and a band that you'd no doubt hate.

We're on the 17:09 if you fancy it.

I'm going to Germany in a few hours, so,

bollox

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024