Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we expect today? 08:58 - Feb 18 with 3168 viewsMullet

Celina to pull the strings today for me. He's been due a performance for a while, I actually think Garner smashing into their CB's will create us lots of space if we can use the second ball really well.

Connolly on Maddison all game is my bet.

I think We'll see Bart make a couple of saves and they'll be blubbing they should have beaten us by 5 again on twitter regardless of the result. Watch them dive and get in the ref's ear all game too.

Would love to see Mick continue the Yorkshire manager theme and march on the pitch at full time like a conquering emperor towards the away end.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What do we expect today? on 09:00 - Feb 18 with 3153 viewsbraveblue

Not sure Celina will play.
on 09:05 - Feb 18 with 3129 views_

What do we expect today? on 09:00 - Feb 18 by braveblue

What do we expect today? on 09:06 - Feb 18 with 3123 viewsMullet

What do we expect today? on 09:00 - Feb 18 by braveblue

True, there's an argument given how he's been lately compared to the other options but I can't imagine we'll see him and McG off the bench either today (fitness pending).

I'd like to see Celina go at their wingbacks though, he and Waghorn cutting in and squeezing them into the middle too.

What do we expect today? on 09:06 - Feb 18 with 3117 viewscbower

Doubt Celina will start to be honest. His claim on a starting berth has weakened of late - as you say, he is due a performance. Think it will be the 11 that started at Sunderland. Hope Garner plays as well as he did there. We are due a result in this game and a performance on tv for once.

bluescouser

on 09:10 - Feb 18 with 3105 views_

What do we expect today? on 09:06 - Feb 18 by Mullet

True, there's an argument given how he's been lately compared to the other options but I can't imagine we'll see him and McG off the bench either today (fitness pending).

I'd like to see Celina go at their wingbacks though, he and Waghorn cutting in and squeezing them into the middle too.

What do we expect today? on 09:11 - Feb 18 with 3091 viewsbrogansnose

They've already started with the Klose bunch of thugs type line of cobblers, so yeah, I expect them to be going down with consumate ease.

I fancy us to do this today. You rarely get two back to back performances from a Mick team like last weeks, and he clearly wasn't happy with matters either. My mind is all over the place despite me not going but quite often the deciding goal comes from someone left field. I'm looking at Garner with Carayol getting the winner. Waghorn is going to pick and pull at them all game.

2-1 to the Towen.

We are gonna do it this time Mullers.
What do we expect today? on 09:14 - Feb 18 with 3077 viewsIpswichKnight

We will lack creativity and will just pump long balls to Garner which the 3 carthorses they have at the back will eat all day. We will aim to keep it 0-0 until around 75/80 Mins then MM will think about bringing on Cellina but probably won't. If we go 1 down we can forget about getting anything as we just don't have a gameplan about how to get back into a game when we do now.
What do we expect today? on 09:18 - Feb 18 with 3064 viewsMullet

on 09:10 - Feb 18 by _

Yep, which is why Celina running at him will open up holes. Alternatively Carayol with his power and directness might work, but I think disrupting their system is a good way to make them cluster and play quick balls clear.

I still think set pieces will win it for us.

Login to get fewer ads

on 09:20 - Feb 18 with 3050 views_

What do we expect today? on 09:18 - Feb 18 by Mullet

Yep, which is why Celina running at him will open up holes. Alternatively Carayol with his power and directness might work, but I think disrupting their system is a good way to make them cluster and play quick balls clear.

I still think set pieces will win it for us.

What do we expect today? on 09:27 - Feb 18 with 3014 viewsMullet

What do we expect today? on 09:11 - Feb 18 by brogansnose

They've already started with the Klose bunch of thugs type line of cobblers, so yeah, I expect them to be going down with consumate ease.

I fancy us to do this today. You rarely get two back to back performances from a Mick team like last weeks, and he clearly wasn't happy with matters either. My mind is all over the place despite me not going but quite often the deciding goal comes from someone left field. I'm looking at Garner with Carayol getting the winner. Waghorn is going to pick and pull at them all game.

2-1 to the Towen.

We are gonna do it this time Mullers.

Called it before the home game and was right, they're very "continental" and a few teams have picked up on it this season - part of the reason the Blunts hate them from memory.

I can see us going at them, as you say. I also fear bad refereeing in games like this. We've seen dodgy red cards against this lot more than once. Think it'll be Waghorn's deadballs that cause them problems, if Knudsen scores today does he get a bust in Legends?

Would love to hear a drunken Snr on the blower later retelling the win. He's using his pensioner's bus pass to get up there! Halesworth does Football Factory meets LAst of the Summer Wine innit.

What do we expect today? on 09:44 - Feb 18 with 2966 viewspeterleeblue

What do we expect today? on 09:27 - Feb 18 by Mullet

Called it before the home game and was right, they're very "continental" and a few teams have picked up on it this season - part of the reason the Blunts hate them from memory.

I can see us going at them, as you say. I also fear bad refereeing in games like this. We've seen dodgy red cards against this lot more than once. Think it'll be Waghorn's deadballs that cause them problems, if Knudsen scores today does he get a bust in Legends?

Would love to hear a drunken Snr on the blower later retelling the win. He's using his pensioner's bus pass to get up there! Halesworth does Football Factory meets LAst of the Summer Wine innit.

We only had ourselves to blame in the home game. We had the chances and did not take them.
Lets hope we do today.
1-2
What do we expect today? on 10:18 - Feb 18 with 2908 viewsbrogansnose

The boy Knudsen clearly relishes the big games and this one in particular, if he scores again, Hall of Fame at least.

That last paragraph made me proper laugh.
What do we expect today? on 10:45 - Feb 18 with 2855 viewsnshearman1

I am oddly optimistic about this one, tend to agree with this. Mind you, I'll be happy with a draw.
What do we expect today? on 10:51 - Feb 18 with 2838 viewsHarryfromBath

I hope Snr has a brilliant day and you are treated to a feast of drunken eloquence! It would be great to put those bastards in their place for once.

I reckon there will be few goals in this one, but Celina up against Reed on their right might be way to bring them down. Another late Knudsen dash into the box, from a Waghorn cross and you just never know.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

on 10:53 - Feb 18 with 2830 views_

What do we expect today? on 10:51 - Feb 18 by HarryfromBath

I hope Snr has a brilliant day and you are treated to a feast of drunken eloquence! It would be great to put those bastards in their place for once.

I reckon there will be few goals in this one, but Celina up against Reed on their right might be way to bring them down. Another late Knudsen dash into the box, from a Waghorn cross and you just never know.

What do we expect today? on 11:06 - Feb 18 with 2792 viewsMullet

What do we expect today? on 10:18 - Feb 18 by brogansnose

The boy Knudsen clearly relishes the big games and this one in particular, if he scores again, Hall of Fame at least.

That last paragraph made me proper laugh.

You know exactly what those two are like once the red wine comes out innit

What do we expect today? on 11:08 - Feb 18 with 2782 viewsMullet

What do we expect today? on 10:51 - Feb 18 by HarryfromBath

Looks like we're going for the changes on the hour after grinding out a 0-0. I just hope we come out of the blocks and every challenge makes them question their existence.

Would love to see Skuse's size 10 rearranging Maddison's stride and him just slipping the ball into Iorfa for a run forward in the first ten minutes.

What do we expect today? (n/t) on 11:09 - Feb 18 with 2777 viewsBiGDonnie

[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 11:10]

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

What do we expect today? on 11:09 - Feb 18 with 2777 viewsBiGDonnie

lol. Good ol Mick dropped him.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

on 11:10 - Feb 18 with 2773 views_

What do we expect today? (n/t) on 11:09 - Feb 18 by BiGDonnie

[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 11:10]