Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worse Monday in months 17:52 - Feb 19 with 2432 viewsboroughblue

Anyone else feel even worse today? Must of been at least every 5 minutes I said something like 'bloody 95th minute' or 'F!@k sake, still can't believe it' didn't help that when I explained it to people around me they just replied with 'it's only a game' didn't go down very well with me.

Come to think of it, don't think I would of been very fun to be around today!
Worse Monday in months on 17:58 - Feb 19 with 2391 viewsBlueinBrum

In my London office no one really gives a toss, which in some ways was a relief but also I was slightly miffed that they weren't more dramatically sympathetic when i explained in great detail just how unjust and awful the whole thing was.
Worse Monday in months on 18:29 - Feb 19 with 2320 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

95th minute scum equalizer, client problems and another steroid shot through the ear in T minus 61 minutes

If Carlsberg done Mondays eh....
Worse Monday in months on 18:48 - Feb 19 with 2248 viewsbackwaywhen

Worse for me with lots of Nodge fans as customers ...luckily I was in Essex today , but got hounded on the mobile ...they think there gods gifts to football ....and the latest is Brenner Woolys commentary of that goal as a ring tone on most of their mobiles .....
Worse Monday in months on 19:41 - Feb 19 with 2175 viewspointofblue

I felt far worse on October 23rd - I know it feels like a defeat but we did get a draw away from home yesterday.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Worse Monday in months on 23:32 - Feb 19 with 2030 viewspatrickswell

Worse Monday in months on 19:41 - Feb 19 by pointofblue

I felt far worse on October 23rd - I know it feels like a defeat but we did get a draw away from home yesterday.

Indeed and at one point, I found myself saying “3 unbeaten and only 1 defeat in the last 6 matches - against the leaders too.” and “Unbeaten in the last 2 at Carrow Road, as well”. Then I found myself wishing for Wednesday to hurry around so we can get into the next game.
Worse Monday in months on 23:57 - Feb 19 with 2004 viewsMelford

I have literally no voice left today. I must have repeated half of what I said today at work because nobody can hear what I'm saying.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Worse Monday in months on 00:03 - Feb 20 with 1999 viewswitchdoctor

Worse Monday in months on 18:48 - Feb 19 by backwaywhen

Worse for me with lots of Nodge fans as customers ...luckily I was in Essex today , but got hounded on the mobile ...they think there gods gifts to football ....and the latest is Brenner Woolys commentary of that goal as a ring tone on most of their mobiles .....

how bad was Brenda’s reaction?
Worse Monday in months on 03:48 - Feb 20 with 1950 viewshorsehollerer

Worse Monday in months on 00:03 - Feb 20 by witchdoctor

how bad was Brenda’s reaction?

It's actually fantastic. Well worth a listen or 10!

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Login to get fewer ads

Worse Monday in months on 04:35 - Feb 20 with 1939 viewsBenters2

Worse Monday in months on 03:48 - Feb 20 by horsehollerer

It's actually fantastic. Well worth a listen or 10!

Funny bloke isnt he.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024