Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery 22:38 - Mar 12 with 1793 viewsLord_Lucan

Do I need / should I get the Echo Dot thing?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stick-Alexa-Remote-Streaming-Player/dp/B01ETRIFOW?th=1

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 22:45 - Mar 12 with 1774 viewswkj

If you want multiple people to use it and not have it all going through your phone/remote, its a good call.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 23:06 - Mar 12 with 1749 viewsLord_Lucan

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 22:45 - Mar 12 by wkj

If you want multiple people to use it and not have it all going through your phone/remote, its a good call.

Just me

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 00:44 - Mar 13 with 1715 viewsconnorscontract

I'm probably too late, but for only an additional 20 quid, it's well worth it, especially if you have Prime (or Spotify, you can link a Spotify account).
Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 08:43 - Mar 13 with 1617 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 23:06 - Mar 12 by Lord_Lucan

Just me

and all the guys in amazons IT department chortling at your antics
Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 09:00 - Mar 13 with 1607 viewsLord_Lucan

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 00:44 - Mar 13 by connorscontract

I'm probably too late, but for only an additional 20 quid, it's well worth it, especially if you have Prime (or Spotify, you can link a Spotify account).

Turns out the extra thing would have been delivered a day later and in that case I would have needed it to be delivered to a different address - so I'll order it now.

Ta

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 09:39 - Mar 13 with 1586 viewsconnorscontract

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 09:00 - Mar 13 by Lord_Lucan

Turns out the extra thing would have been delivered a day later and in that case I would have needed it to be delivered to a different address - so I'll order it now.

Ta

If summer comes and you want a bit of music in the garden, you can use any usb power bank battery pack with the echo dot to make it portable.

(Or you can get special dot third party battery bases which fit to it and look better but have a much lower battery capacity than the biggest charging brick power banks.)
on 13:00 - Mar 13 with 1535 views_

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 13:02 - Mar 13 with 1530 viewsReuser_is_God

on 13:00 - Mar 13 by _

Quite.

It’s just gimmicky bollox that reflects how lazy society has become.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 13:04 - Mar 13 with 1524 viewschicoazul

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 13:02 - Mar 13 by Reuser_is_God

Quite.

...said the 19th C message board commentariat when they heard about Brunel's latest bridge.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 13:04 - Mar 13 with 1524 viewsGlasgowBlue

Final Firestick / Alexis advice please - 53 minutes for next day delivery on 13:02 - Mar 13 by Reuser_is_God

Quite.

It's a small speaker that plays music through bluetooth or wif-fi. As Lucan already has Prime he can listen to any of the 4 million songs on Prime music free of charge.

What is lazy about that?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 13:10 - Mar 13 with 1515 views_

Quite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024