Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital 20:08 - May 5 with 2141 views12th_Man

http://news.sky.com/story/sir-alex-ferguson-seriously-ill-in-hospital-11360565

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:11 - May 5 with 2091 viewsLord_Lucan

That’s not good.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:12 - May 5 with 2077 viewsJ2BLUE

All the best to him, hope he recovers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:13 - May 5 with 2075 viewsvapour_trail

Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:11 - May 5 by Lord_Lucan

That’s not good.

No it’s not. I saw Darren had missed his game today for a family issue and did wonder.

Hope he fights it, he’s not had much retirement.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:17 - May 5 with 2048 viewsDubtractor

Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:13 - May 5 by vapour_trail

No it’s not. I saw Darren had missed his game today for a family issue and did wonder.

Hope he fights it, he’s not had much retirement.

A very good friend of mine had a pretty major brain haemorrhage about 5 years ago and has made pretty much a full recovery - but the whole experience was pretty terrifying and the recovery took a fair while.

Obviously my words here are kind of irrelevant, but I wish him all the best and hope he gets back to where he was before this happened.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:25 - May 5 with 1990 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Can’t stand Man U but Sir Alex was a simply brilliant manager. I really hope he makes a good recovery.
Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:28 - May 5 with 1952 viewsGuthrum

Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:25 - May 5 by FrowsyArmLarry

Can’t stand Man U but Sir Alex was a simply brilliant manager. I really hope he makes a good recovery.

Agreed, on all three counts.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:41 - May 5 with 1857 viewsMattinLondon

I can’t stand Man U glory plastic supporters but Sir Alex was and still is very supportive of other managers who ask for his advice. Would take calls from league two managers especially if they were young and inexperienced.

Cant see Jose or Pep doing that. I might be doing them a disservice but I doubt it.
Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:42 - May 5 with 1853 viewssuffolkpoker

Easily the best manager of my life time (I’m 39). The only other manager who can rival him is the great sir Bob

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:47 - May 5 with 1823 viewsPendejo

Sir Alex Ferguson is I'll in hospital on 20:25 - May 5 by FrowsyArmLarry

Quite simply the best British manager of his generation... How many points was he worth?

I like to think that if he's moving toward the light and a meeting with St. Peter then you can be sure he's tapping his watch for some Fergie Time

Here's to it being granted.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024