Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) 10:45 - May 17 with 1911 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 10:48 - May 17 with 1903 viewsSitfcB

Don't get stuck in the corner.

Anyway, I reckon Ross would use 289289, cheaper innit. #Scottish

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:18 - May 17 with 1818 viewsGeoffSentence

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 10:48 - May 17 by SitfcB

Marcus didn't fly him in by private helicopter? he's out of the running.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:20 - May 17 with 1793 viewswkj

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:18 - May 17 by GeoffSentence

Marcus didn't fly him in by private helicopter? he's out of the running.

Marcus only sends the chopper for the 4th stage interview - ITFC_Steward was telling me this as he has to look after the sign-out book for it during the off season

Crybaby

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:29 - May 17 with 1747 viewswoodbridge_blue

Doesn't the number 3 bus still run to the Ipswich end of Playford Road?
A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:32 - May 17 with 1726 viewsBluebell

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:20 - May 17 by wkj

Marcus only sends the chopper for the 4th stage interview - ITFC_Steward was telling me this as he has to look after the sign-out book for it during the off season

"ITFC_Steward was telling me this as he has to look after the sign-out book for it during the off season ".

Is that because he is a grade 6 steward or can any of the lower grade stewards do that job?
A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:34 - May 17 with 1719 viewswkj

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:32 - May 17 by Bluebell

"ITFC_Steward was telling me this as he has to look after the sign-out book for it during the off season ".

Is that because he is a grade 6 steward or can any of the lower grade stewards do that job?

It depends on if the Chopper has just been cleaned, if it's filthy then the ball boys are allowed to look after it.

Crybaby

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:37 - May 17 with 1690 viewsBluebell

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:34 - May 17 by wkj

It depends on if the Chopper has just been cleaned, if it's filthy then the ball boys are allowed to look after it.

Wow! They trust the boys that much. Most of them can't even retrieve a ball.
A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:38 - May 17 with 1678 viewswkj

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:37 - May 17 by Bluebell

Wow! They trust the boys that much. Most of them can't even retrieve a ball.

To be fair ITFC_Steward can't make anyone sit down either, but he's still on the books.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:39 - May 17 with 1673 viewsGeoffSentence

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:34 - May 17 by wkj

Can we afford to clean it?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:40 - May 17 with 1659 viewswkj

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:39 - May 17 by GeoffSentence

Can we afford to clean it?

Yeah, easy, we just park it on the north stand roof and give it a good brush

Crybaby

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:46 - May 17 with 1622 viewsBluebell

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:40 - May 17 by wkj

Yeah, easy, we just park it on the north stand roof and give it a good brush

Do you think it could fly over to the Cobbold stand and retrieve all those balls that land in the guttering there?
A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:46 - May 17 with 1616 viewsKieran_Knows

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 10:48 - May 17 by SitfcB

Money won't matter now he'll be earning 10x more than what he was at St Mirren.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:48 - May 17 with 1596 viewswkj

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:46 - May 17 by Bluebell

Do you think it could fly over to the Cobbold stand and retrieve all those balls that land in the guttering there?

I dunno, BALLS on the roof are contracted to a Derby based company last I heard.

Crybaby

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:51 - May 17 with 1575 viewsBluebell

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:48 - May 17 by wkj

I dunno, BALLS on the roof are contracted to a Derby based company last I heard.

In that case we had better get Benters to check them out next time he is there.
A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:52 - May 17 with 1566 viewswkj

A hawk express cab just turned up at Playford road (n/t) on 11:51 - May 17 by Bluebell

In that case we had better get Benters to check them out next time he is there.

He'd just toss em into butts and have em taxied away

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024