Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) 09:28 - May 30 with 1949 viewswkj

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2018/may/paul-hurst-is-new-town-boss/

The Sneaky official website!
[Post edited 30 May 2018 9:32]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

10 Hours ago - Sneaky on 09:32 - May 30 with 1842 viewsSuperfrans

Such great news. Really excited by this appointment.

And great work by Evans to identify the man, target him in difficult circumstances and land him for the club.

And a couple of days earlier than the possible June deadline too... ;-)

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:35 - May 30 with 1787 viewsBrixtonBlue

If it was 10 hours ago, how did no-one spot it?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:36 - May 30 with 1759 viewswkj

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:35 - May 30 by BrixtonBlue

If it was 10 hours ago, how did no-one spot it?

I don't honestly know, but the website seems to suggest it.

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:37 - May 30 with 1718 viewsSuperfrans

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:36 - May 30 by wkj

I don't honestly know, but the website seems to suggest it.

The story was presumably published on that url (which is pretty complicated, so hard to search for) and then put live 5/10 mins ago.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:39 - May 30 with 1678 viewsBrixtonBlue

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:37 - May 30 by Superfrans

The story was presumably published on that url (which is pretty complicated, so hard to search for) and then put live 5/10 mins ago.

Yeah

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:40 - May 30 with 1661 viewswkj

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:37 - May 30 by Superfrans

Another post ruined by facts

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:41 - May 30 with 1654 viewsFrimleyBlue

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:40 - May 30 by wkj

Another post ruined by facts

Boooooooo I was hoping everyone just missed it lol

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:42 - May 30 with 1641 viewsBloomBlue

So Phil was right and Watson was wrong, it was announced yesterday
Login to get fewer ads

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:42 - May 30 with 1633 viewsconnorscontract

" When I was just starting to watch football I can remember the likes of Mills, Burley, Wark and Cooper and what a great team they had."

Nice touch.

Careful what you wish for, it might be the League One Manager of the Year being positive about the Club.
10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:43 - May 30 with 1617 viewsFrimleyBlue

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:42 - May 30 by connorscontract

" When I was just starting to watch football I can remember the likes of Mills, Burley, Wark and Cooper and what a great team they had."

Nice touch.

Careful what you wish for, it might be the League One Manager of the Year being positive about the Club.

"We have got to try and bridge whatever gaps exist between us and our competition. It’s certainly not all about money. I have found a way before to play to our strengths and making the most of our potential"

Now that is a positive soundbite!!!!

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:47 - May 30 with 1577 viewswkj

10 Hours ago - Sneaky (Official Paul Hurst announcement) on 09:43 - May 30 by FrimleyBlue

"We have got to try and bridge whatever gaps exist between us and our competition. It’s certainly not all about money. I have found a way before to play to our strengths and making the most of our potential"

Now that is a positive soundbite!!!!

Miles better than "We were beaten by a better team"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024