Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager 08:55 - May 8 with 1408 viewsMaySixth

Hello Paul Hurst

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 09:03 - May 8 with 1388 viewsMattinLondon

I’ve worked with plenty of younger people who have been lazy and unmotivated and I’ve worked with older people whose main aim is to carry on being successful.

Age is irrelevant
It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 09:07 - May 8 with 1385 viewsSomethingBlue

To play devil's advocate: Hurst has done brilliantly and should be a contender but I haven't seen many posts here explaining exactly *what* about him and his teams people like.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 09:14 - May 8 with 1359 viewsReuser_is_God

It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 09:07 - May 8 by SomethingBlue

To play devil's advocate: Hurst has done brilliantly and should be a contender but I haven't seen many posts here explaining exactly *what* about him and his teams people like.

Agreed.

The only time I’ve seen them this season was their cup tie at home to West Ham & not sure thats a barometer on which to judge him.

I look forward to watching them in the play offs though.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 09:22 - May 8 with 1333 viewsKieran_Knows

It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 09:07 - May 8 by SomethingBlue

I can't say I've seen too much of them, like R_I_G, will be watching on with interest when they play Charlton.

I'd say what does stick out for people is that he has turned Shrewsbury from relegation candidates in to play-off hopefuls within a couple of seasons on a limited budget. I appreciate our limited budget is different to what a League 1's side limited budget is, but it shows he can work with that and still make a side competitive.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 09:24 - May 8 with 1329 viewsSWGF

It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 09:14 - May 8 by Reuser_is_God

Agreed.

The only time I’ve seen them this season was their cup tie at home to West Ham & not sure thats a barometer on which to judge him.

I look forward to watching them in the play offs though.

They weren't great against Lincoln in the Trophy final a few weeks' back. They did try to play (certainly more than Lincoln; no shock there) but were bullied.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 09:30 - May 8 with 1305 viewsSomethingBlue

It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 09:22 - May 8 by Kieran_Knows

I can't say I've seen too much of them, like R_I_G, will be watching on with interest when they play Charlton.

I'd say what does stick out for people is that he has turned Shrewsbury from relegation candidates in to play-off hopefuls within a couple of seasons on a limited budget. I appreciate our limited budget is different to what a League 1's side limited budget is, but it shows he can work with that and still make a side competitive.

Yep that seems fair. Stylistically I think they mix things up a bit, which you really have to do even if many don't like it, but are quite attack-minded. Charlton game will be an interesting watch, I agree.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 20:23 - Jun 13 with 1017 viewsMaySixth

job done

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 20:24 - Jun 13 with 1007 viewswkj

It's very easy. Just appoint a hungry, young, successful current manager on 20:23 - Jun 13 by MaySixth

job done

Well done, you finally got one right

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024