Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? 19:44 - Jun 18 with 1250 viewsDubtractor

So many chances.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:46 - Jun 18 with 1239 viewsjeera

It is concerning how we let them get back into it.

Some poor finishing but also some bias reffing.

Still, we should be well ahead as you say.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:47 - Jun 18 with 1229 viewsBent_double

At least 4 chances where an England player has had a free shot from inside the area...missed them all.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:47 - Jun 18 with 1222 viewsjeera

WTF is going on?

The ball hit his side and he's dying.

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:49 - Jun 18 with 1207 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's gone scrappy which suits them. Blatant play acting now to wind down the clock too.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:49 - Jun 18 with 1203 viewsSarge

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:47 - Jun 18 by jeera

WTF is going on?

Pathetic team Tunisia. All the gamesmanship of Portugal and none of the talent.
We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:50 - Jun 18 with 1189 viewsblueconscience

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:47 - Jun 18 by jeera

WTF is going on?

That’s one thing i hate about football. Rolling around like he has been shot, even when Ipswich players do it

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:50 - Jun 18 with 1184 viewsBloomBlue

We've seen it a few times in this WC already, Argentina, Brazil, but this is the WC I guess all teams will give you problems at some stage
We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:51 - Jun 18 with 1176 viewsSuperblue95

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:49 - Jun 18 by Sarge

Pathetic team Tunisia. All the gamesmanship of Portugal and none of the talent.

Remind me of the Bournemouth promotion team. Diving, cheating tossers but like you say f all talent

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:52 - Jun 18 with 1163 viewschristiand

Tunisia must be counting their lucky stars they are level at half time: they have been a very distant second best.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:55 - Jun 18 with 1134 viewsBackToRussia

Just have to stay patient and keep picking the right pass.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 20:00 - Jun 18 with 1100 viewsDanTheMan

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 19:55 - Jun 18 by BackToRussia

Just have to stay patient and keep picking the right pass.

Yeah they've barely threatened. Just need to keep on and it should come.

Still annoyed about that full on rugby tackle though. What is the point of VAR if something like that isn't picked up?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 20:00 - Jun 18 with 1099 viewsjas0999

Missed four excellent chances which you need to take at this level.
We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 20:03 - Jun 18 with 1081 viewsjeera

We should be out of sight here shouldn't we? on 20:00 - Jun 18 by DanTheMan

Yeah they've barely threatened. Just need to keep on and it should come.

Still annoyed about that full on rugby tackle though. What is the point of VAR if something like that isn't picked up?

Quite.

But also if their mindset is to take the piss, then I'm concerned we'll end up losing our best players to injury.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024