Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have no confidence in the new management 19:25 - Jul 12 with 3131 viewsbluegreggy

Mr Hurst may have worked miricles in the lower leagues but this is the championship and trying to do exactly what Mick McArthy did with lack of funds, shortsightedness and Ian Milne not having a clue about football I am afraid for Town this year. I would even go as far to say that Paul Hurst has taken on a situation which will unravel without significant investment in the team and I have lost faith in Marcus Evens and the idea that we will get promoted with youth players, loans and lower league players who may or may not work out. We are a big club with small ideas and aspirations who have had weak leadership for too many years the fans, Ipswich and the county of Suffolk deserve better. I know my views may be the rantings of a looney tune, but I got to the stage at the end of last season and I was not interested in Towns results and I have followed Town since I could remember. Anyway here’s hoping I am proved wrong. Come on the Blue Boys.
I have no confidence in the new management on 19:26 - Jul 12 with 3091 viewsNorthstaNder

Cool story
I have no confidence in the new management on 19:27 - Jul 12 with 3080 viewsfooters

nft
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 19:29]

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I have no confidence in the new management on 19:27 - Jul 12 with 3080 viewsRob88

And this is why I don’t drink midweek.
on 19:28 - Jul 12 with 3072 views_

I have no confidence in the new management on 19:28 - Jul 12 with 3064 viewsRob88

Big club relative to whom?
I have no confidence in the new management on 19:28 - Jul 12 with 3066 viewsfooters

If I were you I'd be more worried about no more parachute payments, selling your best players and drafting in fourth tier continental types to replace them.

#farkelife

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I have no confidence in the new management on 19:42 - Jul 12 with 2988 viewsEastTownBlue

Welcome to the board.

A very memorable first post.
I have no confidence in the new management on 19:43 - Jul 12 with 2979 viewsbrazil1982

We're not a big club.
Login to get fewer ads

I have no confidence in the new management on 20:02 - Jul 12 with 2871 viewsPecker

Younger than most managers. Lacks experience. Unproven at this level. Just what I was hoping for. Even if it fails, better than a washed up has been with a big ego.
I have no confidence in the new management on 20:12 - Jul 12 with 2814 viewsDeano69

You created an account to say that?

Budgie alert.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I have no confidence in the new management on 20:28 - Jul 12 with 2743 viewsBlue_Order

GTF.
I have no confidence in the new management on 20:32 - Jul 12 with 2728 viewsKeno

Im not good with words and stuff but isn't bluegreggy an anagram of dickhead?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I have no confidence in the new management on 20:39 - Jul 12 with 2699 viewsWestcountryblue

We don't need to spend big, but I'm sure a few decent transfers (in terms of money spent) will come in after the sale of Webster and Knight.

Within the squad you could argue that Dozzell, Nydam, Downes and maybe even Bishop if he gets his body right, have the potential to be valued at over 10m if they have a good season in this market. Waghorn valued at 8-9m. We have some good players and signings like Chalobah and Roberts are great early additions !

Loving what PH has done so far...week of intense training in Spain, revamped the sports science department of the club, brought in a new physio and a fitness coach.

In reality, trusting that money will spent on 4 or 5 quality additions and the likes of Huws, Bish, Adeyemi and Dozzell can come back firing, I think we can challenge for the play off places.

A good start, with lots more work to be done !
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 20:41]
I have no confidence in the new management on 20:42 - Jul 12 with 2679 viewsjas0999

Hurst must be given time. He has proved himself at a lower level and deserves this chance.

The problem for me, remains Evans. Lots of spin spouted recently, yetwith countless players moving on this summer and after raking in £4.5M, we find ourselves in a position where, just three weeks to kick off we have signed just one loan and a cheap free.

There is time, but players need to bed in. It’s been a poor summer from ME so far.
I have no confidence in the new management on 20:44 - Jul 12 with 2675 viewsMrTown

I love this new era. The excitement of including young, homegrown, ITFC's own players is fantastic, and kick off in 23 days cannot come quick enough.

Im not going to sit here and slate MM, a manager with his own philosophy and one that has proven successful in his career, it didn't work out at Town and it was time to go separate ways. But one thing I was fed up with was stale, overaged, overpaid journeymen looking for a quick contract.

The breath of fresh air around the club is exciting, the new management is exciting, new players emerging, players returning, fans returning its all an exciting time for the club.

If I'm being brutally honest, if you aren't excited for the season ahead, football will never bring you that much enjoyment ever.

Come on you Blues.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I have no confidence in the new management on 20:50 - Jul 12 with 2652 viewsSitfcB

Blub.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I have no confidence in the new management on 21:04 - Jul 12 with 2598 viewsGuthrum

I have no confidence in the new management on 20:39 - Jul 12 by Westcountryblue

We don't need to spend big, but I'm sure a few decent transfers (in terms of money spent) will come in after the sale of Webster and Knight.

Within the squad you could argue that Dozzell, Nydam, Downes and maybe even Bishop if he gets his body right, have the potential to be valued at over 10m if they have a good season in this market. Waghorn valued at 8-9m. We have some good players and signings like Chalobah and Roberts are great early additions !

Loving what PH has done so far...week of intense training in Spain, revamped the sports science department of the club, brought in a new physio and a fitness coach.

In reality, trusting that money will spent on 4 or 5 quality additions and the likes of Huws, Bish, Adeyemi and Dozzell can come back firing, I think we can challenge for the play off places.

A good start, with lots more work to be done !
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 20:41]

You could argue that iof we can keep more players fit, we won't need to get so many in.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I have no confidence in the new management on 21:05 - Jul 12 with 2591 viewsBlueBadger

Don't you have a sister to f*ck or something, rather than trying out this drivel?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I have no confidence in the new management on 21:26 - Jul 12 with 2497 viewsWestcountryblue

I have no confidence in the new management on 21:04 - Jul 12 by Guthrum

You could argue that iof we can keep more players fit, we won't need to get so many in.

True, but I still have reservations about our depth in certain areas.

For starters, I think we need a decent long term prospect at CB...hopefully Tilt.
I think there are still question marks over our full backs. Emmanuel has the potential to be the surprise package, but I’m not quite sure how Jonas will fit in to a more technical, passing system. I wouldn’t be adverse to selling him. 1-2 full backs are definitely needed.

I can see Ward now reverting to his RW position, which is a big positive in my eyes with his pace and good delivery. But big question marks still over Rowe and Roberts, so a quality winger is needed.

Wouldn’t be adverse to cashing in on Garner and if so, another 2 strikers will be needed. I think we need to use Freddie here.

So depending on sales, maybe even 6-7 are needed.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 21:26]
I have no confidence in the new management on 21:30 - Jul 12 with 2478 viewsEdmundo

I have no confidence in the new management on 21:26 - Jul 12 by Westcountryblue

True, but I still have reservations about our depth in certain areas.

For starters, I think we need a decent long term prospect at CB...hopefully Tilt.
I think there are still question marks over our full backs. Emmanuel has the potential to be the surprise package, but I’m not quite sure how Jonas will fit in to a more technical, passing system. I wouldn’t be adverse to selling him. 1-2 full backs are definitely needed.

I can see Ward now reverting to his RW position, which is a big positive in my eyes with his pace and good delivery. But big question marks still over Rowe and Roberts, so a quality winger is needed.

Wouldn’t be adverse to cashing in on Garner and if so, another 2 strikers will be needed. I think we need to use Freddie here.

So depending on sales, maybe even 6-7 are needed.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 21:26]

I fully expect us to sign 2-3 more before the end of the month. Even then, we won't see the best of Town till after Christmas imo.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

I have no confidence in the new management on 22:02 - Jul 12 with 2341 viewsTexaco73

Weak trolling attempt. Have a down arrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024