Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great news that scum at home isnt on TV 13:11 - Jul 23 with 9279 viewstextbackup

means all you lot (living locally) that would have sat from home will now have to buy a ticket to support the club/team.

be a good 26-28k I reckon

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:15 - Jul 23 with 3235 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Not so good for those of us living 6 hours drive away.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:15 - Jul 23 with 3228 viewsReuser_is_God

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:15 - Jul 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

You've still got 6 weeks to sort something out & get to Ipswich for the game.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:18 - Jul 23 with 3186 viewsJohnny_Boy

Of course, you would need to get written permission from 12th Man first.

(Errrr...was I right in thinking iFollow are able to show live games to subscribers in the UK now, or is that being introduced next season?)
Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:19 - Jul 23 with 3177 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:15 - Jul 23 by Reuser_is_God

You've still got 6 weeks to sort something out & get to Ipswich for the game.

Before I had two kids under the age of 4, spending all day going to see a football match was a lot easier and justifiable.

...thats assuming I could get tickets in the first place.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:20 - Jul 23 with 3155 viewsArcher4721

Part timer...

Call yourself a supporter?

Pah.
Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:20 - Jul 23 with 3151 viewstextbackup

as RIG has said, plenty of time to arrange getting here. probably our biggest home game of the season, the drive alone shouldn't put u off

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:21 - Jul 23 with 3122 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:20 - Jul 23 by textbackup

as RIG has said, plenty of time to arrange getting here. probably our biggest home game of the season, the drive alone shouldn't put u off

Please dont judge other peoples situations when you know nothing about their other commitments.

Thanks

MM

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:22 - Jul 23 with 3106 viewsArcher4721

No way...Local people aren't interested in football anymore.
Login to get fewer ads

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:23 - Jul 23 with 3074 viewsBurwell_Blue

Not being on Sky means we can still watch it from home.
Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:23 - Jul 23 with 3074 viewstextbackup

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:19 - Jul 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Before I had two kids under the age of 4, spending all day going to see a football match was a lot easier and justifiable.

...thats assuming I could get tickets in the first place.

i faced this issue when we played Blackburn away the season we got in playoffs, had to leave at 0530.... home at 9pm.... but it was a massive game, so couldn't not be there

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:24 - Jul 23 with 3060 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:23 - Jul 23 by textbackup

i faced this issue when we played Blackburn away the season we got in playoffs, had to leave at 0530.... home at 9pm.... but it was a massive game, so couldn't not be there

Good for you.

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:24 - Jul 23 with 3060 viewsPhilTWTD

Not actually confirmed apparently but unlikely as not on today's list. Anyone aware of another game in the noon slot on Sunday 2nd Sept?
Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:25 - Jul 23 with 3051 viewstextbackup

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:21 - Jul 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Please dont judge other peoples situations when you know nothing about their other commitments.

Thanks

MM

i'd assume you'd make a home game this season, and what better than us vs ncfc

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:25 - Jul 23 with 3046 viewsSitfcB

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:24 - Jul 23 by PhilTWTD

Not actually confirmed apparently but unlikely as not on today's list. Anyone aware of another game in the noon slot on Sunday 2nd Sept?

Rangers v Celtic

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:26 - Jul 23 with 3029 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:25 - Jul 23 by textbackup

i'd assume you'd make a home game this season, and what better than us vs ncfc

I tend to choose away games as its less selfish from a family perspective.

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:26 - Jul 23 with 3026 viewsPJH

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:24 - Jul 23 by PhilTWTD

Glasgow derby is on SKY that lunchtime although I don't know if that rules out a Championship game being on.
Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:26 - Jul 23 with 3012 viewsBenters2

There is always the radio.
Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:27 - Jul 23 with 3001 viewstextbackup

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:26 - Jul 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

agree with this, but it is Norwich at home.....

anyway, i believe the OP did state "local fans" - so wasn't a dig at those far away that cant make it

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:29 - Jul 23 with 2976 viewsArcher4721

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:26 - Jul 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

But that still involves travelling for you, especially you say you're 6 hours away which must be in the middle of nowhere.
Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:30 - Jul 23 with 2968 viewsSitfcB

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:21 - Jul 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Thanks

MM

Don’t use the six hour drive as your initial excuse then

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:30 - Jul 23 with 2965 viewsJ2BLUE

lol

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:32 - Jul 23 with 2933 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:29 - Jul 23 by Archer4721

But that still involves travelling for you, especially you say you're 6 hours away which must be in the middle of nowhere.

Im not in the middle of nowehere....... Ipswich is!!

I can travel to loads of Championship grounds from Yorkshire!!

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:33 - Jul 23 with 2910 viewsPhilTWTD

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:26 - Jul 23 by PJH

Glasgow derby is on SKY that lunchtime although I don't know if that rules out a Championship game being on.

Aha, that will be why then. I reckon it won't be on then.
Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:33 - Jul 23 with 2903 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:27 - Jul 23 by textbackup

agree with this, but it is Norwich at home.....

anyway, i believe the OP did state "local fans" - so wasn't a dig at those far away that cant make it

Yeah, fair enough he did say local fans.

I was just stating the flip side.

I'd love to be at Norwich at home, but family comes first.

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:34 - Jul 23 with 2897 viewsArcher4721

Great news that scum at home isnt on TV on 13:32 - Jul 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Im not in the middle of nowehere....... Ipswich is!!

I can travel to loads of Championship grounds from Yorkshire!!

6 hours to Yorkshire?

Arf.

You only got a moped?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024