Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How definite is Waghorn's departure? 08:38 - Jul 25 with 1884 viewsGuthrum

Does the transfer request actually exist? Have Derby really made an offer? Who wrote the DM article (i.e. was it Henderson)?

Or are people jumping to conclusions prematurely?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 08:40 - Jul 25 with 1875 viewshoppy

”Or are people jumping to conclusions prematurely?”

What? On here? Never...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 08:40 - Jul 25 with 1869 viewsHerbivore

There is nothing approaching an actual source in any of the latest stories. Not sure why he was on the bench last night if a deal was remotely close. Harrison didn't play on Saturday for Rovers and his signing was still a couple of days off being completed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 08:42 - Jul 25 with 1855 viewsBackToRussia

It came from Andy Warren at the EADT initially I believe. At the time it seemed like that story broke first anyway.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 08:43 - Jul 25 with 1844 viewsSteve_M

Hurst's comments imply Waghorn wants to move and I think that Hurst's comments over the last couple of weeks suggests that he likes the idea of being able to reinvest. I think it's very likely now that Derby seem interested. That might tempt Pulis to bid as well. I didn't think he would go to Sheffield United.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 08:46 - Jul 25 with 1807 viewsBackToRussia

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 08:43 - Jul 25 by Steve_M

Hurst's comments imply Waghorn wants to move and I think that Hurst's comments over the last couple of weeks suggests that he likes the idea of being able to reinvest. I think it's very likely now that Derby seem interested. That might tempt Pulis to bid as well. I didn't think he would go to Sheffield United.

He clearly does like the idea of reinvesting, as shown by his swift decision on Webster. He has however now had experience of where it gets him in the transfer market to have a (relatively) big lump sum available to spend. We seemed to get Edwards and Harrison in OK - Hurst needs to be able to trust Evans to do the deals he needs in good fashion. £8m and our star player, the stakes are higher than the Webster deal. It would make or break Hurst's first season to do this deal IMO. But it looks increasingly likely that we'll be faced with these sorts of dilemmas most seasons now given the transfer market.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 8:48]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 08:52 - Jul 25 with 1760 viewsstickymockwell

A few days ago, I'd have been gutted that Waghorn was going. Now I just want it done and move on.

I can see him going and doing a Murphy. Bag a few but nothing spectacular. I can also see a Didz if he stays (Should have taken the money).

Cheers Waggy for last season, but see ya.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 08:55 - Jul 25 with 1746 viewsKeno

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 08:40 - Jul 25 by hoppy

”Or are people jumping to conclusions prematurely?”

What? On here? Never...

never!!

I reckon if Waghorn goes Evans will keep the money, Hurst will quit and Megson will be appointed by the end of the month

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 08:56 - Jul 25 with 1734 viewschicoazul

Him not playing at all last night in our second to last friendly when the team pattern is building tells you everything you need to know.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 11:31 - Jul 25 with 1531 viewsGuthrum

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 08:56 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

Him not playing at all last night in our second to last friendly when the team pattern is building tells you everything you need to know.

Or perhaps Hurst wanted to look at some alternatives, including his new signing?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 11:35 - Jul 25 with 1498 viewsericclacton

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 08:56 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

Clown. He might just have a little pull.

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 11:50 - Jul 25 with 1423 viewsstickymockwell

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 11:35 - Jul 25 by ericclacton

Clown. He might just have a little pull.

See how blonde he is, in that heat he was in danger of having a stroke.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 14:19 - Jul 25 with 1227 viewshoppy

How definite is Waghorn's departure? on 11:50 - Jul 25 by stickymockwell

See how blonde he is, in that heat he was in danger of having a stroke.

Sometimes it might just be best to sit it out, rather than start and have to be pulled off.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024