Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City playing some scintillating stuff 14:07 - Aug 19 with 1178 viewsWickets

3 up, don't suppose our record is in danger is it?
Man City playing some scintillating stuff on 14:09 - Aug 19 with 1168 viewspointofblue

Doubt it; the number of time someone says this and the dominant team just play for time in the second half.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Man City playing some scintillating stuff on 14:13 - Aug 19 with 1144 viewspointofblue

Well it's not going to be 9-0.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Man City playing some scintillating stuff on 14:37 - Aug 19 with 1099 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like they will win the league by March. Not good for the game but they are wonderful to watch.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Man City playing some scintillating stuff on 14:58 - Aug 19 with 1063 viewsWickets

Man City playing some scintillating stuff on 14:09 - Aug 19 by pointofblue

Doubt it; the number of time someone says this and the dominant team just play for time in the second half.

Yer just me clutching at straws!
Man City playing some scintillating stuff on 15:13 - Aug 19 with 1024 viewsquirkie

I can see them putting 10 past someone this season I hope.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Man City playing some scintillating stuff on 15:51 - Aug 19 with 963 viewsdavblue

Man City playing some scintillating stuff on 14:37 - Aug 19 by GlasgowBlue

Looks like they will win the league by March. Not good for the game but they are wonderful to watch.

It's up to everyone else to get to their level. When they are that good it's a privilege to watch, it's different to Chelsea's 05/06 teams, more entertaining, easier on the eye.

Pep is a special manager, we should enjoy him why he's here as i can't seen him being in charge of City in 3 years time.
Man City playing some scintillating stuff on 16:31 - Aug 19 with 918 viewsSpruceMoose

Man City playing some scintillating stuff on 15:51 - Aug 19 by davblue

It's up to everyone else to get to their level. When they are that good it's a privilege to watch, it's different to Chelsea's 05/06 teams, more entertaining, easier on the eye.

Pep is a special manager, we should enjoy him why he's here as i can't seen him being in charge of City in 3 years time.

How are they going to do that then? Qatar looking to buy a team?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Man City playing some scintillating stuff on 20:47 - Aug 19 with 832 viewsdavblue

Man City playing some scintillating stuff on 16:31 - Aug 19 by SpruceMoose

How are they going to do that then? Qatar looking to buy a team?

I’m sure Fergie had that attitude when Chelsea were spending early doors. Teams have to rise to the challenge, it isn’t just about money, you have to recruit smarter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024