Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. 18:38 - Sep 2 with 1490 viewsartsbossbeard

.. I'd like to welcome today's new members. I hope you enjoyed your day and if there's anything I can do to make your match experience v Brentford and Bolton better, please PM me. XX

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:39 - Sep 2 with 1469 viewsColin_Viljoen

Could you put a few bob behind the bar please!
As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:40 - Sep 2 with 1460 viewsChiefXL

I don't understand this post.
I'm sure it made sense in your head though.
As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:47 - Sep 2 with 1434 viewsfactual_blue

Do you have any responsibility for the blatantly ageist policy the club has towards those in the 60-65 age bracket?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:48 - Sep 2 with 1418 viewsartsbossbeard

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:47 - Sep 2 by factual_blue

Do you have any responsibility for the blatantly ageist policy the club has towards those in the 60-65 age bracket?

Can you use dog years and therefore circumvent matters?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:48 - Sep 2 with 1418 viewsGeoffSentence

If you could rustle up a couple of thousand vocal away fans, and a ref who is a bit of a homer that would help.

Thank you

Geoff.

PS. Do people who have a 'favourite seat' on the ticket site qualify for your liaison services?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:49 - Sep 2 with 1406 viewsGeoffSentence

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:47 - Sep 2 by factual_blue

How is it ageist?

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:51 - Sep 2 with 1391 viewsChiefXL

They all voted for Brexit so screw 'em
As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:51 - Sep 2 with 1387 viewsartsbossbeard

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:48 - Sep 2 by GeoffSentence

If you could rustle up a couple of thousand vocal away fans, and a ref who is a bit of a homer that would help.

Thank you

Geoff.

PS. Do people who have a 'favourite seat' on the ticket site qualify for your liaison services?

We have an open house policy. All stragglers welcome.

Login to get fewer ads

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:51 - Sep 2 with 1378 viewsfactual_blue

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:51 - Sep 2 by ChiefXL

They all voted for Brexit so screw 'em

...Except for the well-educated ones, who didn't.

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:52 - Sep 2 with 1367 viewsGeoffSentence

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:51 - Sep 2 by artsbossbeard

We have an open house policy. All stragglers welcome.

Excellent thanks, in that case yes, away support, homer ref and if I could trouble you for a pantomime villain or two that would really add to the show.

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:55 - Sep 2 with 1348 viewsfactual_blue

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:48 - Sep 2 by artsbossbeard

Can you use dog years and therefore circumvent matters?

Can a dog buy a season ticket?

If so, how much?

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:56 - Sep 2 with 1339 viewsDanTheMan

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:55 - Sep 2 by factual_blue

If so, how much?

450 schmackos.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:56 - Sep 2 with 1334 viewsGeoffSentence

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:55 - Sep 2 by factual_blue

If so, how much?

Presumably they can use the 'human years' loophole and get in at child prices.

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:57 - Sep 2 with 1328 viewshomer_123

That doesn't even affect you, you've had two cards from Maj for crying out loud.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 18:57 - Sep 2 with 1316 viewshomer_123

A win?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

As one of the official itfc season ticket holder liaison officers.. on 19:27 - Sep 2 with 1219 viewspistonbroke

What ageist policy is that , oh scrapping the half price season tickets for those between 60 and 65 mmmmm ok the retirement age is now 65 soon to be 66 , if you’re working then you are still on top wages , when you turn 60 you do not get a wage deduction , so why the hell should you get a reduction for your ticket , if you can afford to retire before the statuary retirement age then you can afford a season ticket
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024