Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) 15:21 - Sep 12 with 2591 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:24 - Sep 12 with 2571 viewsMannersBlue

Def info?
I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:25 - Sep 12 with 2553 viewsKeno

I can feel him signing on the line tonight

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:26 - Sep 12 with 2543 viewsKieran_Knows

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:25 - Sep 12 by Keno

Have you been waiting for this moment all your life?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:31 - Sep 12 with 2493 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:25 - Sep 12 by Keno

Oh Lord

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:32 - Sep 12 with 2486 viewsKeno

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:26 - Sep 12 by Kieran_Knows

Have you been waiting for this moment all your life?

Weil yes, I could be coming in my hair tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:32 - Sep 12 with 2492 viewsSteve_M

I thought we had done that but had he had turned us down and then Hurst invited him to train the week after the Norwich game in case he changed his mind.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:37 - Sep 12 with 2440 viewsMach_foreignBlue

12th Man's alter ego and his transfer news. You're hearing that and sharing that with us. We are so grateful ! We cannot thank you enough.

You also said this
Offers accepted for Curtis Tilt, Kayden Jackson. Bid for Dan Potts in by MaySixth 29 Jul 2018 20:08
centre back
striker/winger
left back

total of £2 million

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:39 - Sep 12 with 2430 viewsIllinoisblue

Phil/Gav - can we have a new board rule that anyone starting a thread with "I'm hearing..." has to fully explain where/when they're 'hearing' something.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:41 - Sep 12 with 2399 viewsKeno

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:39 - Sep 12 by Illinoisblue

Phil/Gav - can we have a new board rule that anyone starting a thread with "I'm hearing..." has to fully explain where/when they're 'hearing' something.

pardon?

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:46 - Sep 12 with 2358 viewsfooters

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:39 - Sep 12 by Illinoisblue

Simply say what you're thinking out loud, then you will have heard it too.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 16:26 - Sep 12 with 2233 viewsJohnny_Boy

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:32 - Sep 12 by Keno

Weil yes, I could be coming in my hair tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord

But seriously............is he signing tonight?
I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 16:53 - Sep 12 with 2129 viewsKeno

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 16:26 - Sep 12 by Johnny_Boy

But seriously............is he signing tonight?

There is probably more chance of me urinating in the queens handbag

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 16:56 - Sep 12 with 2107 viewsPositivelyPortman

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 16:53 - Sep 12 by Keno

There is probably more chance of me urinating in the queens handbag

MaySixth has done that - twice.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 10:07 - Sep 13 with 1489 viewsbraveblue

Probably in their ear every time!!
I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 13:45 - Sep 13 with 1304 viewsWickets

I'm hearing we have offered Collins terms (n/t) on 15:32 - Sep 12 by Steve_M

I thought we had done that but had he had turned us down and then Hurst invited him to train the week after the Norwich game in case he changed his mind.

I was told that he didnt exactly turn us down but was hoping for a good lump more that what was on offer , if that bigger offer does not come in, from us or anyone else, i suppose he might have to reconsider. Having said that you never quite know regarding these rumours.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024