Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will stay up... 14:33 - Sep 30 with 1497 viewsBent_double

if there are 3 teams worse than us this season. Simples.

At the moment, that's clearly not the case, but Hull, Reading, QPR, Rotherham are all potentially bottom 3 sides, as are ourselves, Millwall and Preston - and there will be other teams dragged down into a relegation fight as they go through a bad patch (Noj, please..!!)

No doubt 1 or 2 of those sides will click/change manager and move clear and I suppose one of the key things is to ensure we take points off them when we play them - not doing so good on that front so far!

I'm not going to comment on how good or bad we are playing under Hurst - I've only seen us once v. Brentford, clearly there's a lot of work to be done, but I would prefer we stick with Hurst and let him and the current squad get themselves out of this mess, rather than roll the dice and replace the manager.

If we're showing signs of improvement by year end (and we better be!), ME needs to splash the cash on a couple of decent additions in the Jan window - unless of course Huws, Adeyemi and Dozzell are all playing by then.

All in all, should make for an exciting season, eh?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

We will stay up... on 14:35 - Sep 30 with 1487 viewsRyorry

What were Brum's points deduction? And when will it be applied - anyone know?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

We will stay up... on 14:41 - Sep 30 with 1474 viewscaught-in-limbo

We'll finish 15th again - everybody knows that.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

We will stay up... on 14:45 - Sep 30 with 1461 viewsBent_double

We will stay up... on 14:35 - Sep 30 by Ryorry

What were Brum's points deduction? And when will it be applied - anyone know?

Good point - it won't be the 15 bandied about the other week, probably between 3 and 6, but every little helps!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

We will stay up... on 15:22 - Sep 30 with 1399 viewsRyorry

We will stay up... on 14:45 - Sep 30 by Bent_double

Good point - it won't be the 15 bandied about the other week, probably between 3 and 6, but every little helps!

Googled and found this -

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-fi

Plus an article saying that Bolton will also be in similar trouble?
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/uk-sport-news/bolton-birmingham-city-face

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

We will stay up... on 15:58 - Sep 30 with 1345 viewsPendejo

We will stay up... on 15:22 - Sep 30 by Ryorry

Googled and found this -

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-fi

Plus an article saying that Bolton will also be in similar trouble?
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/uk-sport-news/bolton-birmingham-city-face

Bolton's debt was paid off or refinanced wasn't it?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

We will stay up... on 16:08 - Sep 30 with 1318 viewsronnyblue

From what I have been able to see and collate so far I cannot see 3 teams worse than us, in fact I can see only 1and that is Preston!
We will stay up... on 22:39 - Sep 30 with 1162 viewsLeagueOne

We will stay up... on 16:08 - Sep 30 by ronnyblue

From what I have been able to see and collate so far I cannot see 3 teams worse than us, in fact I can see only 1and that is Preston!

I honestly think that this is our worse team ever assembled and so far the results have not suggested otherwise but I really hope I am wrong and he turns it around over October. If we're still here at the end of this month and no progress has been made, maybe a thank you Paul is needed and someone brought in to steady the ship and keep us up instead for the new window. I hate chopping and changing managers, loathe it, but Paul Hurst looks to have gone a level above his ability for me.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

We will stay up... on 08:24 - Oct 1 with 1035 viewsCurrie10

We will stay up... on 14:45 - Sep 30 by Bent_double

If Birmingham are deducted between 3-6 points, that will have zero impact on our season whatsoever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024