Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. 22:34 - Oct 2 with 1754 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

And when you lose the dressing room you’ve lost your job.
No player seems to be interested, no movement when we have the ball, no intensity, don’t think the players knew we were 2-0 the way they were passing, taking throwns, taking free kicks, or maybe they just don’t care.

These players shouldn’t go unscratched, an absolute disgrace tonight bar Chalobah.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 22:35 - Oct 2 with 1718 viewsgtsb

Jackson hasn't
Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 22:40 - Oct 2 with 1656 viewsreusersfreekicks

Def info?
Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 22:45 - Oct 2 with 1598 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

I’m sorry but that’s just absolute rubbish. Having gone 2-0 down so early, the players could easily have thrown in the towel and got beaten by 4 or 5. But they never gave up and put in a decent performance in the 2nd half. It’s not lack of effort that’s the issue, it’s lack of quality!
Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 22:55 - Oct 2 with 1521 viewshorsehollerer

That explains why they responded well to his half time team talk then.

In all seriousness, I just think we lack quality throughout the side. If we had the confidence and momentum from a couple of early season victories, I reckon this side would be heading for mid table. Sadly not the case. Now what?

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:01 - Oct 2 with 1474 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 22:45 - Oct 2 by OsmansCleanSheet

I’m sorry but that’s just absolute rubbish. Having gone 2-0 down so early, the players could easily have thrown in the towel and got beaten by 4 or 5. But they never gave up and put in a decent performance in the 2nd half. It’s not lack of effort that’s the issue, it’s lack of quality!

The lack of quality is evident. But the genuine desire, the genuine passion to play for the badge, to play for the club, it isn’t there right other than Chambers. They’ll give the fans a 2 seconds clap for paying £25 to watch the 11th winless game, but they’ll be off in their 60 thousand pound cars and won’t give it a second thought.

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:03 - Oct 2 with 1439 viewsITFC_Follower

Yer i saw them throwing a right paddy in the second half....

They played with urgency they did their best.

If they were walking around half-assed not wanting the ball etc i might have agreed with you.

Just because you don't like the manager and the results are not happening does not mean the manager has lost the dressing room.

What is the basis for your undoubt?
Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:03 - Oct 2 with 1412 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 22:55 - Oct 2 by horsehollerer

That explains why they responded well to his half time team talk then.

In all seriousness, I just think we lack quality throughout the side. If we had the confidence and momentum from a couple of early season victories, I reckon this side would be heading for mid table. Sadly not the case. Now what?

Doesn’t explain the lack of running, lack intensity on the ball. Toto Nsiala strolled out from the back just plonding as if he thought we were 2-0 up!!

Lack of quality is there, Hursts fault for his transfer policy but he knows that now. His own mistake falls on his sword.

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:05 - Oct 2 with 1387 viewsITFC_Follower

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:03 - Oct 2 by TheTrueBlue1878

Doesn’t explain the lack of running, lack intensity on the ball. Toto Nsiala strolled out from the back just plonding as if he thought we were 2-0 up!!

Lack of quality is there, Hursts fault for his transfer policy but he knows that now. His own mistake falls on his sword.

so one player strolling back means the WHOLE dressing room has been lost?
Login to get fewer ads

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:08 - Oct 2 with 1353 viewsstantheman

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:03 - Oct 2 by TheTrueBlue1878

It wasn't the lack of running. If we got points for running we would most probably be top. Its the lack of quality over the whole squad that is the problem.
Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:11 - Oct 2 with 1333 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:05 - Oct 2 by ITFC_Follower

so one player strolling back means the WHOLE dressing room has been lost?

Don’t be stupid, it’s an example. The players do won’t to play for PH or Town. They’re not interested bar Chambers. Sad times really.

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:14 - Oct 2 with 1291 viewsITFC_Follower

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:11 - Oct 2 by TheTrueBlue1878

Don’t be stupid, it’s an example. The players do won’t to play for PH or Town. They’re not interested bar Chambers. Sad times really.

What?

And you have proof of this?

I saw players playing the best they could with a bit of urgency, wanting the ball and running when they haven't won all season.

That is not easy to do anyway let alone if they have already decided they do not want to play for the manager.

madness
Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:17 - Oct 2 with 1262 viewsCoastalblue

I can only conclude from that little rant that you've never seen the inside of a dressing room.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:19 - Oct 2 with 1238 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:17 - Oct 2 by Coastalblue

I can only conclude from that little rant that you've never seen the inside of a dressing room.

Many many many many many a time.

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:20 - Oct 2 with 1217 viewsITFC_Follower

Hurst has lost the dressing room btw absolutely no doubt. on 23:19 - Oct 2 by TheTrueBlue1878

Many many many many many a time.

the same one? perhaps you were lost in it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024