Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I never thought I’d get to the point 20:38 - Oct 24 with 1283 viewsBlackboots

where I lost interest and stopped caring but I think I’m there or at least very close. Years of mediocrity, drab football and now this.

Poll: Do you want George Burley as our next manager ?

I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:10 - Oct 24 with 1165 views44_not_out

Me too..... I’m
Sitting here listening and thinking, IF we did scrape a point, he might get a few more games....what a thought
I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:33 - Oct 24 with 1051 viewsButterbing

I’ve been losing interest in football for a few years now. The world cup almost rekindled it. This season has killed it. I haven’t been to a game, not watched MOTD or football league highlights. I can’t be bothered with Champions League. I have lost all passion for Ipswich over the last few years and, right now, I just don’t give a toss. I looked at the score only in the second half and felt nothing. I don’t blame Hurst, I don’t blame McCarthy, or even Jewell or Keane. Everything about the club just seems to be mediocre. Maybe I’ll come back to it but I just can’t see any reason to believe thst Evans will turn the club around. I don’t think he’s the worst owner around and we would probably be bankrupt without his financial support. However, currently I’m out.
I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:33 - Oct 24 with 1029 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Im the exact same, lack any real interest right now. The club is such a state.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 21:36]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:36 - Oct 24 with 979 viewsthebooks

I bought a season ticket for the first time in years, and I've actually really enjoyed it. It is a great day out with the kids.

Town and football, though... In theory, I don't care if we were in League 1; it can't be worse than now.

If it actually happened I think it'd be a hell of a shock.
I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:42 - Oct 24 with 911 viewsCoastalblue

Strangely enough, despite the clusterf**k this season is turning into I'm more engaged than I have been for years, going to games more regularly and feeling it more. Not sure it'll last if things stay like this lol, but at least I have no idea what I'm going to get aside from zero points when I turn up to watch now.

Looking forward to Saturday, despite tonight. If I were now about to drive home from Leeds then I would probably feel different.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:44 - Oct 24 with 881 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:33 - Oct 24 by Butterbing

I’ve been losing interest in football for a few years now. The world cup almost rekindled it. This season has killed it. I haven’t been to a game, not watched MOTD or football league highlights. I can’t be bothered with Champions League. I have lost all passion for Ipswich over the last few years and, right now, I just don’t give a toss. I looked at the score only in the second half and felt nothing. I don’t blame Hurst, I don’t blame McCarthy, or even Jewell or Keane. Everything about the club just seems to be mediocre. Maybe I’ll come back to it but I just can’t see any reason to believe thst Evans will turn the club around. I don’t think he’s the worst owner around and we would probably be bankrupt without his financial support. However, currently I’m out.

Same here, I haven’t watched a single match or even highlights of any game. Sure as hell, won’t visit PR with this tool in charge
I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:48 - Oct 24 with 851 viewsMVBlue

I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:33 - Oct 24 by Butterbing

The England World Cup performance has been the footballing highlight of the last few years after the play-off season. But outside from Ipswich, while the likes of Manchester City dominate the league and English teams do well, the fact they generally have 2-3 English players with the rest overseas is a real turn off. The link with history seems to be being lost, and now it seems so at our club.

However we must remember Leicester, Southampton and Wolves have all come back stronger after being relegated to Div 3, rebuilding with a solid team and charging back through the championship on their return.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 21:49]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:52 - Oct 24 with 786 viewsBinner

I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:48 - Oct 24 by MVBlue

The England World Cup performance has been the footballing highlight of the last few years after the play-off season. But outside from Ipswich, while the likes of Manchester City dominate the league and English teams do well, the fact they generally have 2-3 English players with the rest overseas is a real turn off. The link with history seems to be being lost, and now it seems so at our club.

However we must remember Leicester, Southampton and Wolves have all come back stronger after being relegated to Div 3, rebuilding with a solid team and charging back through the championship on their return.

There's another team, too, apart from Leicester, Wolves and Southampton.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Login to get fewer ads

I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:52 - Oct 24 with 785 viewsEly_Blue

I never thought I’d get to the point on 21:48 - Oct 24 by MVBlue

And Coventry, Portsmouth to name just 2 have struggled

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024