Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have a good feeling about this.. 09:33 - Oct 27 with 1007 viewsSwailsey

Moreso than I did with Hurst, but for no real reason.

I’ve always liked Lambert, I felt he was respectful when Norwich manager (more than Roeder or Neil) and I imagine the players will respond well to him and he will in turn also command respect.

#anewnewera?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 9:40]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Have a good feeling about this.. on 09:35 - Oct 27 with 982 viewsSporall

Exactly this for me too.
Have a good feeling about this.. on 09:36 - Oct 27 with 976 viewsclive_baker

Same. I’m not trying to be smart after the event but something didn’t sit right with me with PH. Couldn’t place my finger on it, aside from not being overly impressed with his Shrewsbury side in those Charlton playoff matches. I wanted us to go with Ross, but that didn’t happen.

So I’ll say it now from the outset, I think this might prove a shrewd appointment. An experienced head to guide us up the table. Shame he can’t recruit for a few weeks but hopefully it’ll allow him to asses what he’s got before Jan. Need results quickly though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Have a good feeling about this.. on 09:37 - Oct 27 with 969 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Have a good feeling about this.. on 09:39 - Oct 27 with 939 viewsbrogansnose

Me too Swailsey.

Feeling good.
Have a good feeling about this.. on 09:48 - Oct 27 with 904 viewsVeryStableGenius

I am really pleased that we have signed Lambert. People who want a young and up-and-coming manager should bear in mind that he is only five years older than Hurst. But Lambert’s experience, both as a player and manager, is immeasurably better than Hurst’s. It will be interesting to see what he can get out of Hurst’s player - my guess is that we’ll see some significant improvements.
Have a good feeling about this.. on 09:56 - Oct 27 with 866 viewsRomeo4

Of all the recent Naarwich managers, Lambert is the 1 for whom I have the most respect (with the possible exception of Chris Hughton who seems a top bloke).

I wasn’t sure when I heard the news the other day but the more I get my head around it the more I think it’s the best possible appointment given the options available to us.

I just hope the numbskull fans in our number give him the time to succeed. Unless he’s got a magic wand it’s going to take time as we are currently in the worst mess for ages (ever).
Have a good feeling about this.. on 10:02 - Oct 27 with 838 viewsbadadski

Have a good feeling about this.. on 09:56 - Oct 27 by Romeo4

Of all the recent Naarwich managers, Lambert is the 1 for whom I have the most respect (with the possible exception of Chris Hughton who seems a top bloke).

I wasn’t sure when I heard the news the other day but the more I get my head around it the more I think it’s the best possible appointment given the options available to us.

I just hope the numbskull fans in our number give him the time to succeed. Unless he’s got a magic wand it’s going to take time as we are currently in the worst mess for ages (ever).

It cant be any worse, I think Joe average off this forum could have got as many points as Hurst
Have a good feeling about this.. on 10:06 - Oct 27 with 813 viewschristiand

Lets see what happens, I'm not getting too excited we all have been here before and got the T-shirt - lots of people thinking this is next coming of Jesus!! If PL gets us out of this mire then it will be a modern day miracle. Lets start with 3 points today at the New Den!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Have a good feeling about this.. on 10:37 - Oct 27 with 737 viewsFreddy

He ll do ok
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024