Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Definitely a man crush for chambers 18:17 - Nov 7 with 1531 viewsFrimleyBlue

What a guy.

Over the past month. So much has come out about him behind the scenes. And now today's is how he has 5 helped out our upcoming stars.

What a captain.

I wish. We won something under him as he should be part of the legends group.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Definitely a man crush for chambers on 20:07 - Nov 7 with 1404 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

it is a weird one. I will view him as a legend, based on the fact that I think we can safely say that he has held this team together at stages , and stopped us from imploding.

Saying that I do get the point that it's always better if 'legends' win something.

I want him to captain us beating Norwich tbh
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 20:07]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Definitely a man crush for chambers on 20:18 - Nov 7 with 1376 viewsfabian_illness

That’s the first positive post I’ve seen you make in months.
You deserve an uppie.
Definitely a man crush for chambers on 13:28 - Nov 8 with 1147 viewsStewards_Enquiry

I met him in Woodbridge prior to Tommy Smiths wedding and I have to say he came across as the nicest guy! He had time for everyone in the crown and showed true class!

Class is permanent!

Poll: ARE YOU GOING TO CANCEL YOU DIRECT DEBIT TOMORROW ?

Definitely a man crush for chambers on 13:33 - Nov 8 with 1129 viewsFootballpete

I'd say there's a good chance he could be lifting the league 1 winners trophy come May next year.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Definitely a man crush for chambers on 15:22 - Nov 8 with 1036 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Definitely a man crush for chambers on 21:37 - Nov 8 with 917 viewsTractorgirlforever

Definitely a man crush for chambers on 13:28 - Nov 8 by Stewards_Enquiry

I met him in Woodbridge prior to Tommy Smiths wedding and I have to say he came across as the nicest guy! He had time for everyone in the crown and showed true class!

Class is permanent!

Ive got my picture taken so many times woth chambo..i like to see the players arrive at away games and he is the only player who comes over for photos and autographs..most of the others get off the coach with headphones on and head down ..my husband thinks im stalking him everytime i return from a match with another pic of me and chambo on my phone!
Definitely a man crush for chambers on 09:37 - Nov 9 with 796 viewsMalcolmBlue

Really hope he gets his coaching badges and becomes our manager at some stage - I fear that's his only route now to be a "Legend". In my eyes though the guy is a legend, true stalwart for the club...a real Mr Ipswich Town.

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024