Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did he actually do any research for this article? 18:21 - Nov 8 with 2108 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Did he actually do any research for this article? on 18:45 - Nov 8 with 2038 viewsIllinoisblue

good lord. that makes every Star/EADT article ever look Shakespearean in contrast

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Did he actually do any research for this article? on 18:56 - Nov 8 with 2010 viewsSchmoke

Has he done this for his homework? Christ that's bad.
Did he actually do any research for this article? on 19:02 - Nov 8 with 1994 viewsSteve_M

Did he actually do any research for this article? on 18:45 - Nov 8 by Illinoisblue

good lord. that makes every Star/EADT article ever look Shakespearean in contrast

Christ, Deckchair deserves a Pulitzer in comparison.

Not that it needs rebutting but I think the North Stand chorus of "Paul Lambert is a Blue" followed by "Alex Neil, you'll always be scum" on Saturday summed things up rather better.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Did he actually do any research for this article? on 19:18 - Nov 8 with 1959 viewsJ2BLUE

This will surely come back to bite him. 4-0 Town.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Did he actually do any research for this article? on 21:30 - Nov 8 with 1848 viewsSitfcB

#owned

[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 21:30]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Did he actually do any research for this article? on 22:00 - Nov 8 with 1782 viewsReuser_is_God

Truly awful journalism

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Did he actually do any research for this article? on 22:14 - Nov 8 with 1744 viewsNorthstaNder

I couldn't even read it all. That must be the worst article I've ever read. Ill founded, inaccurate and lazy.
Did he actually do any research for this article? on 04:23 - Nov 9 with 1602 viewsIllinoisblue

Did he actually do any research for this article? on 21:30 - Nov 8 by SitfcB

#owned

[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 21:30]

ITFC social media man has been killing it this week

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Did he actually do any research for this article? on 08:27 - Nov 9 with 1487 viewsuefacup81

Did he actually do any research for this article? on 18:56 - Nov 8 by Schmoke

Has he done this for his homework? Christ that's bad.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the intention.

How many of us would normally read a match previous by the opposition version of the Evening Star?

Online journalism is all about clicks these days, and if you can goad people who wouldn't normally read your articles into doing so through some shoddy journalism, then so much the better.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Did he actually do any research for this article? on 13:15 - Nov 9 with 1377 viewsMalcolmBlue

I haven't read it yet but I can imagine if he works for a publication called "Football London" and they write about Reading FC then I can imagine they are a bit liberal with facts.

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024