Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have no doubt this will incorrectly get blamed on Brexit 11:40 - Dec 10 with 889 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46505688

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I have no doubt this will incorrectly get blamed on Brexit on 11:44 - Dec 10 with 874 viewschicoazul

Their debts cost more to service than their total annual profits. It's almost as if you can't deliver public goods on a for-profit basis.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I have no doubt this will incorrectly get blamed on Brexit on 11:44 - Dec 10 with 873 viewsfooters

Another Efficient Private Sector Service Provider going bust.

It's funny how these companies can be jacks of all trades, master of none, and still rake in huge sums of taxpayer money for their failings.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I have no doubt this will incorrectly get blamed on Brexit on 12:24 - Dec 10 with 799 viewsBlueBadger

I have no doubt this will incorrectly get blamed on Brexit on 11:44 - Dec 10 by footers

Another Efficient Private Sector Service Provider going bust.

It's funny how these companies can be jacks of all trades, master of none, and still rake in huge sums of taxpayer money for their failings.

'The government has said it supports the company's long-term recovery plan.
On Monday, Interserve was awarded a new £25m Welsh public sector contract to help in the redevelopment of Prince Charles Hospital in Merthyr. Work is set to start this month.'

And herein lies the problem. These companies are now 'too big to fail, so stupid ministers continue to award contracts in the hope that somehow a)service quality will improve(it never does) b) the government doesn't end up footing the bill(it will and it is).

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I have no doubt this will incorrectly get blamed on Brexit on 13:24 - Dec 10 with 761 viewsElephantintheRoom

I have no doubt this will incorrectly get blamed on Brexit on 12:24 - Dec 10 by BlueBadger

'The government has said it supports the company's long-term recovery plan.
On Monday, Interserve was awarded a new £25m Welsh public sector contract to help in the redevelopment of Prince Charles Hospital in Merthyr. Work is set to start this month.'

And herein lies the problem. These companies are now 'too big to fail, so stupid ministers continue to award contracts in the hope that somehow a)service quality will improve(it never does) b) the government doesn't end up footing the bill(it will and it is).

The government doesn't foot the bill. You do.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I have no doubt this will incorrectly get blamed on Brexit on 13:43 - Dec 10 with 722 viewsBlueBadger

I have no doubt this will incorrectly get blamed on Brexit on 13:24 - Dec 10 by ElephantintheRoom

The government doesn't foot the bill. You do.

Well, yes, that's the implication there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I have no doubt this will incorrectly get blamed on Brexit on 13:47 - Dec 10 with 716 viewsHalf_Idiot

I don't blame Brexit, I blame the Tories.

Who are also to blame for Brexit.

Bloody Tories
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024