Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone expect anything from today's game? 20:57 - Dec 26 with 1718 viewsNthsuffolkblue

OK a 3-0 defeat is depressing and it would have been nice to have at least competed and nodge coming back from 3-0 down makes it even worse. However, it is the upcoming 2 home matches that we desperately need to win. Something at Boro would be a bonus but we need to start winning the home matches and beating the teams near the bottom.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 20:59 - Dec 26 with 1706 viewshomer_123

A point would have been a great result, losing isn't the end of the world. However the manner of the defeat, I.e. Gifting goals and generally giving up puts a very different spin on the result.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 21:01 - Dec 26 with 1697 viewschristiand

If I’m being honest, no. However, it was the manner of defeat today which is the real issue for me.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 21:11 - Dec 26 with 1674 viewsdavblue

Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 20:59 - Dec 26 by homer_123

A point would have been a great result, losing isn't the end of the world. However the manner of the defeat, I.e. Gifting goals and generally giving up puts a very different spin on the result.

I thought urgency and desire were lacking off the ball certainly in the 1st half.

We kept the ball well at times in the middle of the pitch and back to our defenders but going forward we had no idea how to break them down. Our passing was slow and safe. QPR sat back and managed the game once they were 2 nil up.

Was a poor old day today, that team needs major surgery and even with it hopefully coming i think it will be too late.

The front 3 today were very poor, no movement Sears for all the goals he's scored recently isn't the answer wide left long term, he's got his pace but he has no guile, he doesn't have skills to beat a man, this is no means me bashing him, i think we need more.

Ward, i can't see him making it here and Harrison isn't up to the role he's being asked to do either.

The midfield is too pedestrian and the right mix isn't there at the moment.
Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 21:37 - Dec 26 with 1622 viewstractorboy1978

We could conceivably be 10 points off by the time we play Millwall. Of course those two home games are must wins but we need to be picking up points quickly from wherever we can.
Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 21:39 - Dec 26 with 1608 viewsBLUEBEAT

Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 21:01 - Dec 26 by christiand

If I’m being honest, no. However, it was the manner of defeat today which is the real issue for me.

Same.

Poll: W or W

Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 21:45 - Dec 26 with 1594 viewstextbackup

Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 21:11 - Dec 26 by davblue

I thought urgency and desire were lacking off the ball certainly in the 1st half.

We kept the ball well at times in the middle of the pitch and back to our defenders but going forward we had no idea how to break them down. Our passing was slow and safe. QPR sat back and managed the game once they were 2 nil up.

Was a poor old day today, that team needs major surgery and even with it hopefully coming i think it will be too late.

The front 3 today were very poor, no movement Sears for all the goals he's scored recently isn't the answer wide left long term, he's got his pace but he has no guile, he doesn't have skills to beat a man, this is no means me bashing him, i think we need more.

Ward, i can't see him making it here and Harrison isn't up to the role he's being asked to do either.

The midfield is too pedestrian and the right mix isn't there at the moment.

how do you think this team will do in league 1? will we look better as the teams aren't as good, or will we drift along midtable?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 22:28 - Dec 26 with 1525 viewsdavblue

Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 21:45 - Dec 26 by textbackup

how do you think this team will do in league 1? will we look better as the teams aren't as good, or will we drift along midtable?

I think with the right types of players being bought in we would be ok.

There’s the makings of a team, just needs a better balance.
Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 00:29 - Dec 27 with 1412 viewsNorthstander_Blue

No and I do expect anything v Middlesbrough might get a draw v Millwall

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone expect anything from today's game? on 04:43 - Dec 27 with 1360 viewsBenters2

A draw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024