Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Rendlesham may not have been aliens then 18:49 - Dec 30 with 1840 viewsKeno

Mmm...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6539849/Has-mystery-Britains-Roswell-fi

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So Rendlesham may not have been aliens then on 18:55 - Dec 30 with 1796 viewshomer_123

The Fail Keno?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So Rendlesham may not have been aliens then on 19:06 - Dec 30 with 1745 viewsBLUEBEAT

That Lewis Collins was a japester...

Poll: W or W

So Rendlesham may not have been aliens then on 19:50 - Dec 30 with 1680 viewsKeno

So Rendlesham may not have been aliens then on 18:55 - Dec 30 by homer_123

The Fail Keno?

What?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So Rendlesham may not have been aliens then on 20:23 - Dec 30 with 1624 viewsAce_High1

It was Drone's at Rendlesham and a UFO at Gatwick.

Mystery's solved.
So Rendlesham may not have been aliens then on 21:00 - Dec 30 with 1580 viewsEwan_Oozami

"The Centre for Contemporary Legend at Sheffield Hallam University"??

What will they think of next - "The David Icke Campus for Lizard Self-Identifiers"?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

So Rendlesham may not have been aliens then on 21:06 - Dec 30 with 1569 viewsBluespeed225

While not much of a believer, I’d like to think there’s something out there, and it was on our doorstep! Town were on fire at that time, so Suffolk was their top destination! On the flip side, I reckon the SAS had bigger fish to fry at that time.
So Rendlesham may not have been aliens then on 21:23 - Dec 30 with 1535 viewsMedwayTractor

So Rendlesham may not have been aliens then on 21:00 - Dec 30 by Ewan_Oozami

"The Centre for Contemporary Legend at Sheffield Hallam University"??

What will they think of next - "The David Icke Campus for Lizard Self-Identifiers"?

Or, to quote Les Barker: "Edinburgh University has a Chair for the Paranormal. They can't get it down from the ceiling".

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

So Rendlesham may not have been aliens then on 08:27 - Dec 31 with 1325 viewsPendejo

Loosely related to this story... there are various stories [myths / legends] relating to "interaction" between UK & US forces, two that come immediately to mind...

During Falklands War; President Ronnie sanctioned the hiring of some mercenaries to test how good the British Army really was [height of cold war remember] they popped up in the Falklands and were sternly dealt with by the British [no prisoners, no survivors].
Could be utter garbage, recounted to be by a guy claiming to be ex-military in a bar in Bogota.

Thetford Forest; in a war game between US Forces and East Anglian TA, the Americans were a little complacent and got defeated by our plucky TA.

Given these stories I can believe the back story to the "UFO" incident.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

So Rendlesham may not have been aliens then on 10:24 - Dec 31 with 1193 viewsjjblue84

Those well known pranksters, the SAS!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024