Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) 19:19 - Feb 24 with 1480 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 19:22 - Feb 24 with 1464 viewsfloridaboy

Leicester boss got the bullet earlier, think Sarri might be next for the chop!

Chelsea players really think they are something special. Hope they throw the book at Kepa. What the hell was he doing when refusing to be subbed!
Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 19:23 - Feb 24 with 1442 viewsITFC_Forever

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 19:22 - Feb 24 by floridaboy

Chelsea players really think they are something special. Hope they throw the book at Kepa. What the hell was he doing when refusing to be subbed!

If he played for my team, I’d never want him to wear the shirt again.

No-one is bigger than any club, but Chelsea’s players all seem to think they are.

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 19:28 - Feb 24 with 1413 viewsTractorWood

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 19:23 - Feb 24 by ITFC_Forever

No-one is bigger than any club, but Chelsea’s players all seem to think they are.

It's a club where, historically, every issue is attempted to be resolved by sacking the manager.

I lost all respect for them after they sacked Ancelotti.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 19:35 - Feb 24 with 1386 viewsITFC_Forever

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 19:28 - Feb 24 by TractorWood

It's a club where, historically, every issue is attempted to be resolved by sacking the manager.

I lost all respect for them after they sacked Ancelotti.

The players simply down tools if they decide they don’t like the manager.

No respect for the club, the fans or the manager. Money-grabbing mercenaries with no shame.

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 19:39 - Feb 24 with 1362 viewsfactual_blue

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 19:23 - Feb 24 by ITFC_Forever

john terry's legacy.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 20:09 - Feb 24 with 1282 viewsEdmundo

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 19:39 - Feb 24 by factual_blue

john terry's legacy.

100% Chelsea. A bunch of egocentric t**sers with no sense of pride beyond their bank balance and the latest Instagram pose. Pity they didn't really plummet a couple of years ago when they went against Mourinho: would love to see them relegated.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 24 with 1267 viewsBlueNomad

Imagine MM or PL being challenged in that way!!!
Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 23:39 - Feb 24 with 1104 viewsfactual_blue

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 24 by BlueNomad

Imagine MM or PL being challenged in that way!!!

Sir Bobby would have just clobbered him.

Login to get fewer ads

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 23:42 - Feb 24 with 1100 viewsjeera

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 23:39 - Feb 24 by factual_blue

Sir Bobby would have just clobbered him.

Funnily enough I was thinking just that earlier.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 23:47 - Feb 24 with 1096 viewsfactual_blue

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 23:42 - Feb 24 by jeera

Funnily enough I was thinking just that earlier.

Great minds, Jeera, great minds...

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 14:45 - Feb 25 with 885 viewsWhymarkmariner

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 23:47 - Feb 24 by factual_blue

Great minds, Jeera, great minds...

Chelsea may as well have had f*cking Gorgonzola on the touch line for all the use he was. Bet Chelsea wish they'd have signed Mick McCarthy as Manager, at least he would have played more expansive attacking football. Wouldn't he ?
Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 14:48 - Feb 25 with 884 viewsWhymarkmariner

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 19:22 - Feb 24 by floridaboy

Could soon be singing "Who's Sarri now"
Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 18:39 - Feb 25 with 807 viewsSuperblue95

Glad Chelsea lost that.... their players as classless as ever. (n/t) on 20:09 - Feb 24 by Edmundo

100% Chelsea. A bunch of egocentric t**sers with no sense of pride beyond their bank balance and the latest Instagram pose. Pity they didn't really plummet a couple of years ago when they went against Mourinho: would love to see them relegated.

I suspect you might be waiting a while

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024