Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? 19:55 - Mar 8 with 5196 viewsLord_Lucan

It seems to have got stuck.

Edit; Sporall is indeed correct - see below. It was he that started the ball rolling.

Apologies to Sporall
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 10:10]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:14 - Mar 8 with 3010 viewsNewcyBlue

Half way through it. Will send it on as soon as I am done.

It’s not stuck mate.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:15 - Mar 8 with 3002 viewsRobTheSnob

I posted it to Newcy Blue a little while ago (if it's the same one)
What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:18 - Mar 8 with 2992 viewsLord_Lucan

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:14 - Mar 8 by NewcyBlue

Half way through it. Will send it on as soon as I am done.

It’s not stuck mate.

You may as well hand it to Fergalsharkey when you pass his cruise liner.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:20 - Mar 8 with 2987 viewsNewcyBlue

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:18 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

I’m home mate.

Hopefully be more settled this week and can finish reading it.

Currently got Seb talking my ear off when he should be sleeping.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:20 - Mar 8 with 2983 viewsJ2BLUE

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:18 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

He's not still going with that surely?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:23 - Mar 8 with 2961 viewsNewcyBlue

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:20 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

Does this fergal thing warrant a search to find out what the hell people are talking about?!

You doing ok mate?

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:23 - Mar 8 with 2957 viewsSitfcB

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:20 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

Welcome back!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:27 - Mar 8 with 2943 viewsLord_Lucan

Oh yes. A few days ago he was in the Bay of Cape Fergal, or something equally as ridiculous.

TWTD Big Boss Gav caught him out as a charlatan by his IP address but he was undeterred by this outage and continued sailing in his mind towards Mauritius.

Login to get fewer ads

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:30 - Mar 8 with 2929 viewsNewcyBlue

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:27 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

Oh yes. A few days ago he was in the Bay of Cape Fergal, or something equally as ridiculous.

TWTD Big Boss Gav caught him out as a charlatan by his IP address but he was undeterred by this outage and continued sailing in his mind towards Mauritius.

I think if Gav checked my IP address when I am on the ship it would show as Holland or Sweden, sometimes Nigeria, depending on which satellite we are logged on to.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:34 - Mar 8 with 2909 viewsLord_Lucan

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:30 - Mar 8 by NewcyBlue

I think if Gav checked my IP address when I am on the ship it would show as Holland or Sweden, sometimes Nigeria, depending on which satellite we are logged on to.

But not Chelmsford I imagine.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:35 - Mar 8 with 2902 viewsfooters

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:34 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

If that's where Fergal's based the escapism is understandable.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:35 - Mar 8 with 2901 viewsJ2BLUE

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:23 - Mar 8 by NewcyBlue

Does this fergal thing warrant a search to find out what the hell people are talking about?!

You doing ok mate?

Definitely.

I'm ok thanks mate, you?

Truly impaired.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:36 - Mar 8 with 2897 viewsJ2BLUE

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:23 - Mar 8 by SitfcB

Welcome back!

Cheers

Truly impaired.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:36 - Mar 8 with 2893 viewsJ2BLUE

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:27 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

Superb. I think it's some weird tribute to his moped thread as it was started exactly a year later.

Truly impaired.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:47 - Mar 8 with 2871 viewsNewcyBlue

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:34 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

I’ve done a quick read up of his last thread.

Lots of new usernames about.

Pecker and he seem to have offered to meet up in PE, I think they meant PE at school as opposed to South Africa.

Having been to Port Elizabeth and Ngqura on a ship so can tell you that they were both talking rubbish.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:49 - Mar 8 with 2863 viewsNewcyBlue

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:35 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

Definitely.

I'm ok thanks mate, you?

2 miscarriages in 5 months has taken its toll.

Been home since Sunday, just getting back into things. Rommers said you haven’t been about much when I asked him how you were doing.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:53 - Mar 8 with 2840 viewsLord_Lucan

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:49 - Mar 8 by NewcyBlue

Been home since Sunday, just getting back into things. Rommers said you haven’t been about much when I asked him how you were doing.

Oh no!

Really? That’s awful news. I’m so sorry. Look after your Mrs.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:56 - Mar 8 with 2829 viewsJ2BLUE

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:49 - Mar 8 by NewcyBlue

Ah bloody hell mate, sorry to hear that. Hope tings quickly get better for you.

I didn't post for a couple of months. The endless negativity, wilful ignorance and just general stupidity of many of the posters who have popped up this season made me need a break. The amount of people who can read a post and reply to something entirely different to what you said is truly amazing.

Truly impaired.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:58 - Mar 8 with 2821 viewsNewcyBlue

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:53 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

Oh no!

Really? That’s awful news. I’m so sorry. Look after your Mrs.

She’s a trooper mate. It certainly made the end of my trip harder, getting a running commentary of it whilst I was in the middle of the Pacific.

That’s 2 rounds of IVF, which we have had to pay for. One was a frozen transfer whilst I was away.

I think she’s getting annoyed with me, I’m being all softly softly, and she just wants to get on with stuff.

An incredible woman, one that Seb and I are very lucky to have.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:59 - Mar 8 with 2813 viewsNewcyBlue

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:56 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

Ah bloody hell mate, sorry to hear that. Hope tings quickly get better for you.

I didn't post for a couple of months. The endless negativity, wilful ignorance and just general stupidity of many of the posters who have popped up this season made me need a break. The amount of people who can read a post and reply to something entirely different to what you said is truly amazing.

Yeah I like pizza too mate.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 21:08 - Mar 8 with 2773 viewsLord_Lucan

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:58 - Mar 8 by NewcyBlue

She’s a trooper mate. It certainly made the end of my trip harder, getting a running commentary of it whilst I was in the middle of the Pacific.

That’s 2 rounds of IVF, which we have had to pay for. One was a frozen transfer whilst I was away.

I think she’s getting annoyed with me, I’m being all softly softly, and she just wants to get on with stuff.

An incredible woman, one that Seb and I are very lucky to have.

Really sad. Most of us just take having a child as a given.

When I was younger and Lady L was pregnant I didn’t consider any problems, when my daughter was pregnant last year I had a panic attack every time the phone rang.

This lVF thing must cost a fortune, I know money isn’t everything but it must make things double bad.

Don’t know what to say.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 21:11 - Mar 8 with 2760 viewsfooters

Sh1t man! What awful news. So sorry to hear that but glad you two are keeping strong. Not sure what else to say. Seb's lucky to have a dad like you, and another sprog would feel the same.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 21:12 - Mar 8 with 2752 viewsNewcyBlue

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 21:08 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

Really sad. Most of us just take having a child as a given.

When I was younger and Lady L was pregnant I didn’t consider any problems, when my daughter was pregnant last year I had a panic attack every time the phone rang.

This lVF thing must cost a fortune, I know money isn’t everything but it must make things double bad.

Don’t know what to say.

It’s hard, but I can’t imaging how hard it is for MrsN.

She loves Seb, she wants him to have a sibling, she wants a child of our own. She worries that if something happens to me then she’ll never see Seb again, and lose me completely.

It’s heart wrenching. I try to tell her that nothing will happen to me. I’ve probably been a bit too honest about some aspects of my job with her and now she worries.

As for the money, it’s just money. I would pay anything to give her what she wants.

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 21:23 - Mar 8 with 2713 viewsfooters

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 21:12 - Mar 8 by NewcyBlue

It’s hard, but I can’t imaging how hard it is for MrsN.

She loves Seb, she wants him to have a sibling, she wants a child of our own. She worries that if something happens to me then she’ll never see Seb again, and lose me completely.

It’s heart wrenching. I try to tell her that nothing will happen to me. I’ve probably been a bit too honest about some aspects of my job with her and now she worries.

As for the money, it’s just money. I would pay anything to give her what she wants.

She's worrying about nothing. What's dangerous about sitting on your arse for three months at a time?

Seriously, people overthink things. Why worry about anything until it's happened? Know that's easy to say but just enjoy all the time you've got together! And then hopefully, fingers crossed, you can both become parents together. Tough one, but sometimes takes many goes with IVF for it to work. Nowt you can really do about that but sit it out and pray. Just look after yourselves x

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 21:26 - Mar 8 with 2689 viewsfooters

What happened to The Kieron Dyer book I donated to be shared about? on 20:59 - Mar 8 by NewcyBlue

Yeah I like pizza too mate.

J2 doesn't like pizza. He improvised one out of a tortilla earlier... Almost div listed the fcker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024