Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is 17:37 - Mar 29 with 935 viewsgtsb

that whatever political party you side with, even if you are a floating voter, there is nothing, absolutely nothing to make anyone feel confident that at the next general election the party that wins will be able to run this country competently. Imagine an election and the choice is Corbyn or Boris. God help us all.
The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:50 - Mar 29 with 891 viewsSwansea_Blue

This ‘Spoiled ballot’ party must be high up in the rankings by now. I wonder how they’d do?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:51 - Mar 29 with 884 viewsfooters

Let's just get Guthrum to run the country.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:52 - Mar 29 with 863 viewswkj

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:51 - Mar 29 by footers

Our voters would probably mess the election up too and end up voting Fergal in

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:53 - Mar 29 with 867 viewsSwansea_Blue

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:51 - Mar 29 by footers

Busy Harry as Minister for Information

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:53 - Mar 29 with 864 viewsfooters

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:52 - Mar 29 by wkj

Something to be said for imaginative ideas in grim circumstances, like living in Essex.

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:55 - Mar 29 with 851 viewswkj

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:53 - Mar 29 by footers

Something to be said for imaginative ideas in grim circumstances, like living in Essex.

Don't tease me good sir, I still say those Ruskies should annex the lower class counties such as Essex.

Crybaby

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:55 - Mar 29 with 859 viewsPecker

God help us indeed, although, I do not even think he could help us.
The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:57 - Mar 29 with 847 viewsfooters

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:55 - Mar 29 by Pecker

God help us indeed, although, I do not even think he could help us.

Afternoon, Pecker. Have you been enjoying the weather?

Login to get fewer ads

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:58 - Mar 29 with 835 viewswkj

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:57 - Mar 29 by footers

Afternoon, Pecker. Have you been enjoying the weather?

I have nothing to say to the likes of scum like you or spruce.

Crybaby

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:59 - Mar 29 with 830 viewsSpruceMoose

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:58 - Mar 29 by wkj

I'm going to 8ball your hide.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 18:00 - Mar 29 with 830 viewsPecker

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:58 - Mar 29 by wkj

like the new Avatar.
The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 18:01 - Mar 29 with 824 viewswkj

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 18:00 - Mar 29 by Pecker

like the new Avatar.

Of course you do, you made it

Crybaby

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 18:01 - Mar 29 with 821 viewsvapour_trail

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:52 - Mar 29 by wkj

I’d vote for Feargal as long as he did PMQs from his boat via Skype.

I’d love to see a GE now just out of interest really. I’ve got nobody to vote for, but I’d enjoy sitting back and watching what unfolds.

Do people abandon their traditional voting preferences and smash the system. Or just revert to type. Do the far right get a foothold?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 18:04 - Mar 29 with 807 viewsSwansea_Blue

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 18:00 - Mar 29 by Pecker

like the new Avatar.

HE chsnges avatars more often than i change my undercrackers

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 18:04 - Mar 29 with 803 viewsfactual_blue

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 17:50 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

This ‘Spoiled ballot’ party must be high up in the rankings by now. I wonder how they’d do?

What about the 'Soiled Ballot' party?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 18:05 - Mar 29 with 802 viewsfooters

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 18:04 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

HE chsnges avatars more often than i change my undercrackers

Twice a year isn't that often.

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 19:50 - Mar 29 with 711 viewsSwansea_Blue

The saddest thing about this whole political fiasco for me is on 18:05 - Mar 29 by footers

Twice a year isn't that often.

It is for me. And when I ssy “change” I really mean turn inside out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024