Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year 18:30 - Mar 30 with 1797 viewsChris_ITFC

Link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07390r2 Skip to 42m 30s

Personally, I think he was just answering the questions asked in a typically forthright PL manner.
PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:36 - Mar 30 with 1704 viewsDublinBlue84

It wasn't just one question. He was asked three or four times on similar lines and to one spoke about whoever is here next season. Talking like his departure had been confirmed. Before appearing to realise and correct himself back to being evasive.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:39 - Mar 30 with 1656 viewsjas0999

Suspect there have been discussions between Evans and Lambert. Wouldn’t at all be surprised if PL thought Evans was joking when they talked budget for next season.
PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:40 - Mar 30 with 1622 viewsChris_ITFC

PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:36 - Mar 30 by DublinBlue84

It wasn't just one question. He was asked three or four times on similar lines and to one spoke about whoever is here next season. Talking like his departure had been confirmed. Before appearing to realise and correct himself back to being evasive.

I think you're reading too much into it. Lambert doesn't choose the questions - he was just answering them in his usual style.

If his departure had been "confirmed", do you really see Lambert as the sort who would keep it a secret and hang around?
PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:41 - Mar 30 with 1588 viewslinhdi

PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:40 - Mar 30 by Chris_ITFC

I think you're reading too much into it. Lambert doesn't choose the questions - he was just answering them in his usual style.

If his departure had been "confirmed", do you really see Lambert as the sort who would keep it a secret and hang around?

I would be amazed if he isn't here next season. And very, very upset.
PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:45 - Mar 30 with 1504 viewstractorboy1978

He came out with it himself, Brenner didn't question whether he would be here next season until Lambert came out with it from nowhere.
PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:48 - Mar 30 with 1430 viewsHerbivore

PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:39 - Mar 30 by jas0999

Suspect there have been discussions between Evans and Lambert. Wouldn’t at all be surprised if PL thought Evans was joking when they talked budget for next season.

Or Evans has looked at his results and been nonplussed?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:49 - Mar 30 with 1406 viewsChris_ITFC

PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:45 - Mar 30 by tractorboy1978

He came out with it himself, Brenner didn't question whether he would be here next season until Lambert came out with it from nowhere.

Brenner: "[The fans] were delighted when you said you were going to be here next season; one or two though are questioning your record now though. Is that fair do you think?"

That's questioning him being here next season...
PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:51 - Mar 30 with 1366 viewsbluefunk

PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:45 - Mar 30 by tractorboy1978

Lambert appeared to me to be p1sed off that Brenner raised the fact that some ar questioning his record.
Login to get fewer ads

PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:51 - Mar 30 with 1358 viewsSwailsey

PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:49 - Mar 30 by Chris_ITFC

Brenner: "[The fans] were delighted when you said you were going to be here next season; one or two though are questioning your record now though. Is that fair do you think?"

Dude..

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:52 - Mar 30 with 1330 viewstractorboy1978

It's not questioning him, it's stating a fact. He's talked many times about being here next season. He wasn't asked if he was worried about being sacked or anything like that.
PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 18:52 - Mar 30 with 1320 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Wow, what a grilling, he’s practically charcoal after that...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

PL: "Wait and see" if I'm here next year on 20:00 - Mar 30 with 947 viewsOxford_Blue

But four months ago he and Evans confirmed he would stay whatever happened. Now that’s clearly changed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024