Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F 17:41 - Mar 30 with 1488 viewsTown_Boy

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Oh dear

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:44 - Mar 30 with 1468 viewsitfcbam

you could agree looking at shots on goal possession wtc. we lack quality up top sadly.
Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:45 - Mar 30 with 1454 viewsfooters

2-0 is a dangerous scoreline.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:46 - Mar 30 with 1448 viewsjas0999

No we didn’t.
Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:46 - Mar 30 with 1435 viewsBluesquid

Wow, sounds like he could be off!
Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:48 - Mar 30 with 1420 viewsBonchosBicycle

Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:46 - Mar 30 by Bluesquid

Wow, sounds like he could be off!

Definitely sounds like he's setting the stage to exit.
Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:49 - Mar 30 with 1399 viewsnoggin

Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:44 - Mar 30 by itfcbam

you could agree looking at shots on goal possession wtc. we lack quality up top sadly.

Nsiala apart, we lacked a defence today.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:49 - Mar 30 with 1403 viewsTown_Boy

That interview did not sound good. I assume he’s been told by Evans no funds for next season..

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:50 - Mar 30 with 1397 viewspatrickswell

Maybe he think she the two efforts off the line would have changed the game (which they would have done to be fair).
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:57 - Mar 30 with 1295 viewsPecker

Not the game I watched. Thought Hull deserved all 3 points. Perfect away display.
Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 18:39 - Mar 30 with 1118 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:49 - Mar 30 by Town_Boy

That interview did not sound good. I assume he’s been told by Evans no funds for next season..

If he does go there’ll be people falling over themselves to blame Evans and absolve Lambert of any responsibility for things, no doubt

Not that Evans is blameless for our position, obviously

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 19:44 - Mar 30 with 1032 viewsunstableblue

Lambert saying we deserved to win?! W T F on 17:50 - Mar 30 by patrickswell

Maybe he think she the two efforts off the line would have changed the game (which they would have done to be fair).

Hear hear. I just watched the highlights and we should have scored 3

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024