Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Romfords late with National tips did he.... 10:47 - Apr 6 with 1568 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Romfords late with National tips did he....

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 10:51 - Apr 6 with 1549 viewsTIB

Glad I’m not the only one sat here pressing refresh waiting for the horse racing oracle

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:05 - Apr 6 with 1520 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 10:51 - Apr 6 by TIB

Glad I’m not the only one sat here pressing refresh waiting for the horse racing oracle

I'm fairly sure that some lucky lady has been spoiled off the back of a 20/1 winner! He needs to remember where his real loyalties are!

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:09 - Apr 6 with 1510 viewsRyorry

Wonder if this might have had anything to do with it?

"Romford's racing preview - Aintree Festival 2019 - Day 2 on 20:32 - Apr 5 with 405 views TheJam

Your tips are sh1t, keep them to yourself, just saying, dart board !"

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:15 - Apr 6 with 1494 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:09 - Apr 6 by Ryorry

"Romford's racing preview - Aintree Festival 2019 - Day 2 on 20:32 - Apr 5 with 405 views TheJam

Nah, water off a duck's back......Romfords a hit with da ladeeezzz! (Odds on fav.)

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:19 - Apr 6 with 1484 viewsTIB

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:09 - Apr 6 by Ryorry

He’s definitely lying in a bed with a stunner...just ordered Maccas to his door whilst supping a cold Strongbow all off yesterday’s winnings. No rush Rommers Bilzerian.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 11:19]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:31 - Apr 6 with 1442 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:19 - Apr 6 by TIB

He’s definitely lying in a bed with a stunner...just ordered Maccas to his door whilst supping a cold Strongbow all off yesterday’s winnings. No rush Rommers Bilzerian.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 11:19]

She's barefoot in the kitchen preparing a side of onion rings.

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:33 - Apr 6 with 1437 viewsfactual_blue

Other - he got tangled up with the wired wi-fi.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:55 - Apr 6 with 1408 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Option A.

Was my first night back in Romford for a proper night out in a few weeks. Just finishing the preview now. Half hour or so and it’ll be up.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 12:04 - Apr 6 with 1384 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:55 - Apr 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Option A.

Was my first night back in Romford for a proper night out in a few weeks. Just finishing the preview now. Half hour or so and it’ll be up.

Don't be shy Rommers.....what's her name?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 12:07]

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 12:17 - Apr 6 with 1339 viewsBackToRussia

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:55 - Apr 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Option A.

Have you considered approaching a blog or magazine with your racing tips? They are well done and I bet someone would pay a little bit for them if you did them weekly.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 13:35 - Apr 6 with 1248 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 12:17 - Apr 6 by BackToRussia

Have you considered approaching a blog or magazine with your racing tips? They are well done and I bet someone would pay a little bit for them if you did them weekly.

I’d love to do that tbh.

I wouldn’t know who to ask or who to approach though tbh. I did email the racing post with no reply a couple do years ago but the lack of response disheartened me a little.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 13:40 - Apr 6 with 1237 viewsfooters

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 11:31 - Apr 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

She's barefoot in the kitchen preparing a side of onion rings.

Phwoar! What I wouldn't give for that :D

Can't beat a lady who'll cook you onion rings in bed!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 13:55 - Apr 6 with 1211 viewsBackToRussia

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 13:35 - Apr 6 by The_Romford_Blue

I’d love to do that tbh.

I wouldn’t know who to ask or who to approach though tbh. I did email the racing post with no reply a couple do years ago but the lack of response disheartened me a little.

Do you not read anything yourself to get all this info?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 14:16 - Apr 6 with 1189 viewsRyorry

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 13:35 - Apr 6 by The_Romford_Blue

I’d love to do that tbh.

Are you on any social media (apart from here)? Plenty of leads to go on there - just need to spend 15 mins working out who the eejits not to contact are

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 14:19 - Apr 6 with 1183 viewsfooters

Romfords late with National tips did he.... on 14:16 - Apr 6 by Ryorry

Are you on any social media (apart from here)? Plenty of leads to go on there - just need to spend 15 mins working out who the eejits not to contact are

Would you make onion rings for a captive lover, R?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024