Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the Lambert haters are out again 16:41 - Apr 19 with 13180 viewsgtsb

Wasnt Lambert's squad, needs a preseason to make his mark with some new arrivals which will happen and if you think its easy to get motivated when you have nothing to play for ( Lambert has to say they are) then think again. Keep Lambert we'll have a chance of coming up but change manager AGAIN then we really are a basket case club and will struggle.
I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:42 - Apr 19 with 4615 viewsBackToRussia

I mean, it'd be silly not to worry, surely?

I can see the case both ways but we are being tonked 4-0.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:42 - Apr 19 with 4618 viewspointofblue

Wasn't Lambert's squad???? Bree, Elder, Collins, Judge, Keane, Quaner... he signed half a team in January yet didn't improve our lot at all.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:44 - Apr 19 with 4587 viewsgtsb

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:42 - Apr 19 by pointofblue

Wasn't Lambert's squad???? Bree, Elder, Collins, Judge, Keane, Quaner... he signed half a team in January yet didn't improve our lot at all.

Sorry, didn't realise it's six a side.
I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:45 - Apr 19 with 4568 viewspointofblue

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:44 - Apr 19 by gtsb

Sorry, didn't realise it's six a side.

You didn't think the purpose of the signings was to improve us?

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:45 - Apr 19 with 4562 viewsTrequartista

Free results pass extended again. Might as well have had Klug as caretaker in for 6 months.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:46 - Apr 19 with 4538 viewsJ2BLUE

We're playing golf. Hurst sold all our drivers and our putter and replaced them with wooden spoons. Lambert was able to loan in a few irons but nowhere near enough to compete.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:48 - Apr 19 with 4501 viewsTrequartista

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:46 - Apr 19 by J2BLUE

We're playing golf. Hurst sold all our drivers and our putter and replaced them with wooden spoons. Lambert was able to loan in a few irons but nowhere near enough to compete.

Analogy falls down on realising his "irons" are worse than the inherited "wooden spoons".

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:49 - Apr 19 with 4487 viewsbontcho

He had to take a punt but it didn’t work. That doesn’t mean a squad coached properly in pre season with a style of playing, bonded etc can’t succeed. Personally I think we have to give Lambo until (say) November, see what is happening. I’m hopeful.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Login to get fewer ads

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:49 - Apr 19 with 4484 viewsJ2BLUE

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:48 - Apr 19 by Trequartista

Analogy falls down on realising his "irons" are worse than the inherited "wooden spoons".

Lambert has changed the style of football. It seems fairly clear he was never confident of getting out of it and has prepared for next season.

Truly impaired.

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:50 - Apr 19 with 4471 viewsLankHenners

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:48 - Apr 19 by Trequartista

No they’re not.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:50 - Apr 19 with 4471 viewsgtsb

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:45 - Apr 19 by pointofblue

You didn't think the purpose of the signings was to improve us?

We are down. Try moaning at the end of September . If we are struggling then I'll admit Lambert isn't the man. I don't think I will though.
I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:53 - Apr 19 with 4436 viewsTrequartista

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:50 - Apr 19 by LankHenners

No they’re not.

Which is why he's mostly dropped most of his signings/crocks and reverted to the players he inherited

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:55 - Apr 19 with 4410 viewsJ2BLUE

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:53 - Apr 19 by Trequartista

Which is why he's mostly dropped most of his signings/crocks and reverted to the players he inherited

That's one way to spin it. The other way is why bother playing loan players when we can use the players who will be here next year?

Truly impaired.

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:55 - Apr 19 with 4406 viewsblueconscience

The irons and spoons will only perform as well as the person swinging them!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:55 - Apr 19 with 4395 viewspointofblue

Yes we get it, Hurst has made a mess which Lambert couldn't clean up but he's hardly blame free with this - we've shown promise with 4-4-2 but he reverts to 4-3-3 at every opportunity; he shoves our most creative central midfielder out wide; he wasted money on a left back that we simply didn't need (albeit Knudsen and his agent played a blinder in January with that one); defensively we've not improved one bit under his coaching even though three of the four backline when he took over were here and played regularly under Mick...

Lambert needs us as much as we need him if not more but we cannot, as a club, afford to have another manager blundering from one match to the next in 2019/20.

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:55 - Apr 19 with 4390 viewsLankHenners

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:53 - Apr 19 by Trequartista

Or he’s playing the players who will actually be here next season like everyone does in this situation.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:58 - Apr 19 with 4344 viewsJ2BLUE

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:55 - Apr 19 by blueconscience

The irons and spoons will only perform as well as the person swinging them!!!

You can swing a wooden spoon like Tiger Woods. I would still beat you with a driver, even if I swing like a drunk pensioner on acid.

Truly impaired.

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:58 - Apr 19 with 4347 viewsTrequartista

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:55 - Apr 19 by J2BLUE

That's one way to spin it. The other way is why bother playing loan players when we can use the players who will be here next year?

He's only booted the loans out today, i'm talking about the line-ups from the past several weeks.

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:58 - Apr 19 with 4349 viewshomer_123

Hes had some time with this squad to get 'something' out of them.

He was hired first and foremost to stave off relegation. Hes not come close.

He does deserve a pre-season but I think there is genuine reason to be worried about the future.

Nothing we have seen on the pitch suggests we will romp League 1.

I've said, all along, right manager but wrong time.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:59 - Apr 19 with 4328 viewsTrequartista

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:55 - Apr 19 by LankHenners

Or he’s playing the players who will actually be here next season like everyone does in this situation.

He's not done that until we are mathematically down (no loans today for the first time?)

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 17:00 - Apr 19 with 4319 viewshomer_123

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:49 - Apr 19 by J2BLUE

Lambert has changed the style of football. It seems fairly clear he was never confident of getting out of it and has prepared for next season.

So...exactly when have we been preparing for next year? Today!?

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 17:01 - Apr 19 with 4313 viewshomer_123

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:50 - Apr 19 by gtsb

We are down. Try moaning at the end of September . If we are struggling then I'll admit Lambert isn't the man. I don't think I will though.

You are not even remotely concerned?

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 17:01 - Apr 19 with 4314 viewsMrTown

Can hardly blame them. An absolute drumming, could have been more easily.

Was speaking to a Stoke fan and he said there he got them defensively organised but couldn’t score goals if they played for 24 hours.

Now he can’t even sort either out.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 17:02 - Apr 19 with 4303 viewsgtsb

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:58 - Apr 19 by Trequartista

He's only booted the loans out today, i'm talking about the line-ups from the past several weeks.

Instead of moaning then what do you want to happen. What manager do you want and tell us how he'll make a difference.
I see the Lambert haters are out again on 17:02 - Apr 19 with 4298 viewsJ2BLUE

I see the Lambert haters are out again on 16:58 - Apr 19 by Trequartista

It's been clear that we are down for some time now even if Lambert didn't admit it.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024